Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.36 Average
Rll3 Wishlist and Ideas
I see somebody has made a Nathan Hindemarsh.

Where is the button to make his shorts fall down every time he gets tackled?
(03-14-2015, 07:25 PM)Steeler Wrote: I see somebody has made a Nathan Hindemarsh.

It'll probably be a pre order bonus.
(03-14-2015, 07:25 PM)Steeler Wrote: I see somebody has made a Nathan Hindemarsh.

I hope Big Ant have worked on a flop animation specifically for Hindmarsh: 10 tackles a game and 44 flops.
What button do I press to not win a premiership?
[Image: SYWLAxC.png]
The one that selects the Sharks.
I'm liking the presentation style of Nine's Friday Night Football at the moment.. hope the huds in game have some polish.

Will we see the KFC chicken for the Video Ref?
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
God I hope not.
yeah presentation has gotten heaps better, I especially like the theme that fox sports has gone with super minimal, super clean and doesn't take up any space at all compared to other years.
[Image: SYWLAxC.png]
Yeah fox sports looks great this year, picture in picture replay and coach box's every now and then work your always seeing the game will the pan off in the corner, weird little detail iteelevent to the game, i like how fox sports keep the score graphic on at all times including the limited add breaks (sound like I'm being payed endorsements!)

I like 9's presentation but actually thought the new graphic on the bottom in the middle there isva little busy and hard to see ah it's all subjective I guess
I hate all the KFC adds and logo's, seriously it's a high intensity sporting contest and your showing adds for the most unhealthy chicken on the market lol