Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.36 Average
Rll3 Wishlist and Ideas
(08-03-2015, 01:10 PM)FissionMailed Wrote:
(08-02-2015, 08:21 PM)Sekope98 Wrote: Why cant we upload our own images cause Nba2k16 has it and it still rated g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GF2p-GNWQE4

i know that we have some weirdos that upload silly stuff but im pretty sure they will only upload logos of their local club or an old team emblem , logo etc

2k can probably afford to have staff specifically for monitoring that stuff.

Amongst a few other things that's pretty much the issue, they can afford full time moderation.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
Just looking at the custom team options and setting the defaults for jerseys.... Would it be possible to put some generic aboriginal art patterns in the fanhub to make this option worthwhile?
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(08-14-2015, 09:34 PM)Ruck Wrote: Just looking at the custom team options and setting the defaults for jerseys.... Would it be possible to put some generic aboriginal art patterns in the fanhub to make this option worthwhile?

(07-26-2015, 06:48 PM)Steeler Wrote: A thread for things that we'd like to see Big Ant consider adding to the FanHub in the future.

1. Compatibility with any future RLL game's FanHub so that all the players who are created don't have to be recreated for future games.

2. Some traditional patterns so that we can create the vintage uniforms that were removed from the game. For example, the Magpies double-V, the Bears patterns from the 80's and 90's, the Panthers licorice allsorts stripes.

3. A couple of dot-patterns that we can use to create our own indigenous designs. There could be a few that could all be used together in different colours to create a base and we could use the colour choices and regular patterns over the top to make them distinctive.

4. A "search for other versions" button on the player pages that automatically takes you to a list of the highest rated or most downloaded versions of that player in the community.

Great minds...
Yeah I'm all for more variety when it comes to customizing jerseys and indigenous designs would be great. I recreated the Newcastle one back in the Rugby League 2 days.... took a bit of time but looked good in game.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(08-03-2015, 04:06 PM)krypter Wrote:
(08-03-2015, 01:45 PM)Yuna Wrote:
(08-03-2015, 01:17 PM)krypter Wrote: It's a little thing called opinion lol. This forum has such a problem with opinions Confused

The way you wrote it sounds more like a fantasy than an opinion Tongue

Not a fantasy at all. Both teams could easily make it to the final and in my opinion it would be the best grand final we've had in a very long time.

Wouldn't stop the whining from Queenslanders

"MOVE THE GRAND FINAL TO SUNCORP!"

"MORE NRL CONSPIRACIES AGAINST US!"
Indeed it would, so just let it happen......Smile

Next years top 8

1.warriors
2.cowboys
3. Broncos
4.Melbourne
5.titans
6. Canberra
7. Knights
8. Tigers

If only all those teams were good enough.:d

That just goes to show how many Sydney teams, not just NSW teams there are compared to other regions. There are only 5 non NSW teams in the comp. hopefully we get another QLD, NZ or even a Perth team in the future to even the playing field.
In regards to Custom Team Creation...

If your team name is not in the list of names that can be called by Vossy, can we select "N/A" or something similar?
(08-25-2015, 09:00 AM)gilrath10 Wrote: In regards to Custom Team Creation...

If your team name is not in the list of names that can be called by Vossy, can we select "N/A" or something similar?

I think you'd have to make him call them "the home team" as I am sure its an option. Makes you wonder if your team will be referred to as the "away team" when you are playing away from home?
Good question, as there is an Away Team and Home Team name option... which would work if it just alternated your team name as to whether you were the home or away team.
Just a query on online play. Does anyone know if it is possible to have more than one team in an online competition with the same profile? Useful for using with a few mates in competition mode. Also is it possible to use the be a pro or coach mode online in competitions. would be great if Ross could answer these questions.