Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.36 Average
Rll3 Wishlist and Ideas
I was playing rll2 career mode and one thing i think would be absoltuly awesome (if there is a rll3) would be to get signed by other teams to be there coach ... Another which i have talked about before is a kind of my player style mode ... Start from under 20s and if you are a superstar go play in the nrl and if you are ok play NSW/Queensland cup, play state of origin and Australia or NZ ... Another thing which is quite basic (although im not a video game expert) is to be able to edit players attributes, positions and country e.g James Tamou was in the NZ train on squad and now plays for Australia Smile what are your thoughts in ideas if there is a rll3
Career mode improvements could be, mid season transfers, release current players. More ways to earn money eg: I'm currently #1 in members and #1 in crowd average yet the only money I get is from 1 sponsor and possible prize money if I win something. Negotiations need to be a bit more in depth too. The biggest problem in the game for me though, while I love having all the teams in the game, clubs need to be linked. For example the Jnr Knights, NSW Cup Knights and NRL Knights need to be all part of 1 organisation. I wanted to focus development on some Jnr Knights but couldn't unless I used my salary cap money to purchase them when in reality the club already had them, I know Fifa does it so hoping Big Ant can grapple this as well. In theory this would also fix the player cloning issue because each player would only be in 1 club rather than 2-3 teams.
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
Name your teams mid-week then come up with a sneaky last minute team change on game day.

Be able to pick your time-slot and weather conditions each game.

Be able to take home games away from your home team's stadium.

INSTANT REPLAY
#Thegreatestgameofall
I want to see more and better stats.
Players crouching when defending close to try line to stop dummy half try's.
More players tackling when close to your try line.
Controlling an organisation in career eg. dropping players to NSW cup, bringing players up from the U20's.
Acrobatic dives for try's in the corners.
More tackle animations.
Set plays.
Quicker dummy half scoots.
Quick play the balls.
Better animations and controls for catching contested high balls.
More aggressive tackles leading to high tackles or shoulder charges, getting put on report and send offs.
Add an intercept button.
International teams.
Add a heritage part to nationalities eg. M.Jennings Nationality: Aus Heritage: Tonga.
Add an auto sub feature, where we could change what time a player gets subbed and for who.
Ankle taps.
Quick taps.
Quick scrum formations to stop clock.
Signature try celebrations eg. Hayne plane, Hurrell's kiss etc.
A strip the ball button, two man strips (15% chance of getting away with it).
Charge downs.
Animations for injuries eg. getting concussed he will just lay their, leg injury he'll hobble about.
(04-30-2013, 05:01 PM)phedy276 Wrote: I want to see more and better stats.
Players crouching when defending close to try line to stop dummy half try's.
More players tackling when close to your try line.
Controlling an organisation in career eg. dropping players to NSW cup, bringing players up from the U20's.
Acrobatic dives for try's in the corners.
More tackle animations.
Set plays.
Quicker dummy half scoots.
Quick play the balls.
Better animations and controls for catching contested high balls.
More aggressive tackles leading to high tackles or shoulder charges, getting put on report and send offs.
Add an intercept button.
International teams.
Add a heritage part to nationalities eg. M.Jennings Nationality: Aus Heritage: Tonga.
Add an auto sub feature, where we could change what time a player gets subbed and for who.
Ankle taps.
Quick taps.
Quick scrum formations to stop clock.
Signature try celebrations eg. Hayne plane, Hurrell's kiss etc.
A strip the ball button, two man strips (15% chance of getting away with it).
Charge downs.
Animations for injuries eg. getting concussed he will just lay their, leg injury he'll hobble about.

couldn't agree more, these are features i would love to see improved or in the next league game.
Maybe a few classic match scenarios. 1994 State of Origin. Can you score two trys in the last 10 minutes to beat the blues etc.

A latency/connection strength for online play is a must.

A few unlockable legend players. Win SOO on the highest difficult and unlock Wally Lewis, Fitler etc.

Main wish is that they don't try to re-invent the game play too much. They are on the right track with it. It doesn't need an overhaul just a few refinements here and there.
I also hope they change up the controls a bit, making fending, breaking tackles and big hits more of a timing issue not just holding up or down on the right joystick.

And with dummies they should make it that when you throw a dummy, the highlighted player changes for a second to who he's throwing the dummy to just to put off the defense for a sec.
i like slash's idea for latency/connection strength, lets go one better and also have a dnf (did not finish) so all the scumbag plug pullers (who mysteriously always lose connection when getting thrashed, or in last minutes when defeat is imminent) out there can be seen by all and hopefully avoided. thus ruining their gaming experience and not that of honest players. Wink
One key thing is being able to share footy factory files on any PS3 to anyone.

Me & my brother have different accounts on the same PS3 & because I
updated all the teams & players it's all on his user account I have
to play on his account everytime I wanna play.

Another solution could be to have an online footy factory so saves can be
uploaded or downloaded.
have a feature like fight night round 4/champion for the player creator, you search who you are after and can download it, thats the most easy way i think.