Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Security Prompt
Hey guys, just thought I'd post mentioning that I'm getting this security prompt when browsing the webpage. It looks like something is trying to utilise Java.

[Image: 2e2hykg.png]

I know there's plenty of Java exploits out there, so just thought I'd let you guys know about this just to be safe. Smile
(03-23-2013, 02:10 PM)Raysie Wrote: Hey guys, just thought I'd post mentioning that I'm getting this security prompt when browsing the webpage. It looks like something is trying to utilise Java.

[Image: 2e2hykg.png]

I know there's plenty of Java exploits out there, so just thought I'd let you guys know about this just to be safe. Smile

I'll check into it.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
seems like you have a widget installed maybe on your browser and when you go onto a website it my trigger it via java to run. do you get this message on other websites ?

i sometimes get these messages but i select run since i know what it is, but like you mentioned you don't want to run something you don't know.
It should now be fixed.

So quick
Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do, it bears your signature.
I also got a similar kind of security prompt as well. I was unsure how to deal with it but after a reboot all is fine.
This happened when I tried to jump on tonight?

[Image: Q4KpiHr.png]
Me too.
I think it's fixed now?

Nope, I'm still getting it.

[Image: Privacy%20error_zpsyxjupbas.png]