Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
V8 Supercar Game
(09-06-2015, 08:45 PM)HOBBSTAR Wrote: No we need a pure v8 supercars game with Be a pro mode! Everyone in australia would buy it as most of us watch it

I wouldn't.
Well except for those that dont watch it which is like 10% of Australia
HOBBSTAR GAMING YouTube- http://tinyurl.com/HOBBSTARGAMING
HOBBSTAR GAMING NEW Website- hobbstar.wix.com/youtube
ROSS IS SO COOL! Smile
I don't know one guy who is into car racing to be honest.
Seriously, Lots of people in Australia buy racing games SOR. Look at the success of GT6 and GRID2 in Australia. I believe BA would make great profit from a V8 Supercars Game with Be A PRo mode
HOBBSTAR GAMING YouTube- http://tinyurl.com/HOBBSTARGAMING
HOBBSTAR GAMING NEW Website- hobbstar.wix.com/youtube
ROSS IS SO COOL! Smile
But SOR not everyone is into sipping Latte's with a Roosters jersey on too. I for one would like a V8 Supercar game on PS4. Not getting an XBox One just for Forza. But i guess whilst they still have the license, the game will be on Forza for sometime. Unless the V8 Supercars help fund the game with full sponsors and everything? But i don't think Big Ant have the resources to make such a game.
I would love seeing a big ant v8 Supercars game but while Forza is still around I can't see it happening
This would be awesome and the way they do there player careers i would love to race for a team and get other team offers and such
They've got the AFL, Rugby, Cricket, & Tennis... The next logical step would be the V8s... Smile

Get in touch with the lads who are creating the mods for Assetto Corsa... Could be a winning combo... They have the liveries and the physics all sorted...

You could have a Supercars series and the throwback ATCC exhibition races like the F1 series has...
(07-12-2020, 05:07 PM)HaydanJames Wrote: They've got the AFL, Rugby, Cricket, & Tennis... The next logical step would be the V8s... Smile

Get in touch with the lads who are creating the mods for Assetto Corsa... Could be a winning combo... They have the liveries and the physics all sorted...

You could have a Supercars series and the throwback ATCC exhibition races like the F1 series has...

Big Ant only have cricket and tennis. Tru Blu have moved league and afl on to another developer, wicked witch. And after the failed attempt at the dirt track game they might not have as much interest in motorsport anymore.
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17