Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
V8 Supercar Game
There is a lot of talk, a lot of speculation, about the possibility of you guys doing a V8 Supercar Game.

You guys have conquered the Australian and New Zealand (not to mention UK) markets by bringing us games that others refuse to: AFL, League, Cricket, (not to mention the others you have made) are you willing to step up and make a decent V8 Supercar Game?

Can anyone say Cha-Ching!

Would be good to either confirm that it is something you are looking into or putting the rumours to rest and saying NO!
Legend is what Legend does!
Out of curiousity, where is all this talk / speculation taking place? I'm always on the lookout for a new game that includes Bathurst... so are a lot of other guys. Big Grin Whether or not it's a Big Ant thing, racing Mt Panorama is the best racing there is.
Numerous V8 and sport based boards that I am a member of. When I get home I can get you links!
(10-10-2012, 01:41 PM)v8stfg Wrote: There is a lot of talk, a lot of speculation, about the possibility of you guys doing a V8 Supercar Game.

You guys have conquered the Australian and New Zealand (not to mention UK) markets by bringing us games that others refuse to: AFL, League, Cricket, (not to mention the others you have made) are you willing to step up and make a decent V8 Supercar Game?

Can anyone say Cha-Ching!

Would be good to either confirm that it is something you are looking into or putting the rumours to rest and saying NO!

I'm not sure where the speculation came from but we are certainly interested in making one, and have been investigating it. It is a matter of support from manufacturers, sponsors and the like. If we can muster the support and the numbers look good then it will be made.
Good to hear... as race fans would it help if we bombarded all of the sponsors for you saying you should let them make a game that will feature your car? lol.

Glad to hear it wasn't a straight out no!
(10-10-2012, 04:45 PM)v8stfg Wrote: Good to hear... as race fans would it help if we bombarded all of the sponsors for you saying you should let them make a game that will feature your car? lol.

Glad to hear it wasn't a straight out no!

We are definitely interested, we've got a lot of guys here with racing experience from Sprint Cars, MotorStorm, etc... it would be nice to leverage that with more racing titles.
I'd personally love to see a Lawn Bowls game Big Grin
That's what I like about Football!
(10-11-2012, 12:15 AM)AFL Wrote: I'd personally love to see a Lawn Bowls game Big Grin

hmmm that crossover of gameplaying demographic and lawn bowler demographic.... you might be the one person in it... Smile
man i have been waiting for a new V8 Supercars game since TOCA3 which is really showing its age these days

hope it happens
looks like gjcuyxaxo needs to be removed from these forums