Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
RLL2 Save Editor
Wouldy as I have just purchased the game and an X Box and still trying to work it out i have done a save from X Box onto a formatted USB stick but can't see a sav file that works. Am I doing something wrong?
(07-15-2013, 04:42 PM)KnightsInStyle Wrote:
(07-14-2013, 11:42 PM)Wouldubeinta Wrote:
(07-14-2013, 01:54 PM)KnightsInStyle Wrote: yea ok, there is no way when going into the teams, to have the players name showing instead just the player ID ?

I now have added a feature, so when you double click on the player id in the team editor, it will open that player in the player editor.

yes this will save alot of time, is that feature added already ? as i can't seem to get it working when im in team editor.

It will be in the next version that I release. I also manage to add the players first name and last name next to the player ids, with allot of frustration and hard work.

(07-15-2013, 04:53 PM)Horrie Wrote: Wouldy as I have just purchased the game and an X Box and still trying to work it out i have done a save from X Box onto a formatted USB stick but can't see a sav file that works. Am I doing something wrong?

When you plug the usb into your pc and open up Horizon does the footy factory save show up in the list.
(07-15-2013, 05:24 PM)Wouldubeinta Wrote:
(07-14-2013, 01:54 PM)KnightsInStyle Wrote: yea ok, there is no way when going into the teams, to have the players name showing instead just the player ID ?

I now have added a feature, so when you double click on the player id in the team editor, it will open that player in the player editor.

Would help if i read the tutorial!!

yes this will save alot of time, is that feature added already ? as i can't seem to get it working when im in team editor.

It will be in the next version that I release. I also manage to add the players first name and last name next to the player ids, with allot of frustration and hard work.

(07-15-2013, 04:53 PM)Horrie Wrote: Wouldy as I have just purchased the game and an X Box and still trying to work it out i have done a save from X Box onto a formatted USB stick but can't see a sav file that works. Am I doing something wrong?

When you plug the usb into your pc and open up Horizon does the footy factory save show up in the list.

No mate - I haven't downloaded that so i take it I need too?

Just found the link as I searched through the thread sorry man. Thought I read it all.

Would help I read the tutorial!!!
(07-15-2013, 05:51 PM)Horrie Wrote:
(07-15-2013, 05:24 PM)Wouldubeinta Wrote:

No mate - I haven't downloaded that so i take it I need too?

Yeap, Microsoft made save files difficult to obtain Confused

Here is a tutorial you can follow - http://forum.bigant.com/thread-448-post-...ml#pid9774
Thumbs Up 
v0.0.4.0 - Added player names to the team editor lineup & the ability to load them in the player editor by double clicking on them.

http://www.rugbyleaguemods.net/Thread-RLL2-Save-Tools
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(07-02-2013, 01:05 AM)Wouldubeinta Wrote:
(07-02-2013, 12:39 AM)Horrie Wrote:
(07-02-2013, 12:34 AM)Wouldubeinta Wrote: Well changing the (League: custom) to (League: nrl) put's your team into that league Smile

Progress yes!!!

Team Editor just about finished and working great Smile

By changing the league of a team in the footy factory save, it will put the team in the NRL 2012 section or what ever league you select. But the team doesnt show up in the career teams list unfortunately, only casual play list dam.

But we can replace all the career teams with custom ones any way. We just have to clone all the teams than edit them in my editor Smile

(07-16-2013, 04:05 PM)Wouldubeinta Wrote: v0.0.4.0 - Added player names to the team editor lineup & the ability to load them in the player editor by double clicking on them.

Hey mate - having fun with the editor, Was great to change Tuivasa shecks commentary name to Tuivasa so at lease half his name is called. Also great some of the whole names are in there too.

Just on the psost above in one of your old videos the tab was there fro NRL 2012 and one for NRl 2013. In the ditor i made it NRl but couldnt find it anywhere so went back and made it custom and it showed. Seeing its just a NRL tab where would it go?

Actually maybe i didn't see that and it was there jerseys I saw sorry mate. Just re-looked at the video!

(07-12-2013, 09:56 PM)blase Wrote: Freaking awesome Wouldy!!! I had just done that before you suggested it. If you delete the text from both the team box and cloned from box it makes that default player a custom player and pops them into your created character list. From there you can edit everything including appearance in the footy factory. I can now customise every player's appearance without creating them from scratch!! Actually..........hang on!!!

You can turn every player into a custom player with the above method but you can only edit the appearance of players that DON'T have individual face textures (ie accurate player likeness). I turned Aidan Guerra from default to custom and can now edit his appearance in the custom player area (doesn't have individual face texture). Just tried it with Minichiello (who does have face texture) and when you go to edit appearance it brings his face up in the editor but everything freezes, buttons don't respond and you have to quit game.

That's no biggie!!! I'm just stoked that now I can quickly go about updating the appearances of players who needed a little work. Awesome stuff Wouldy. Thanks again. I'm off to update my teams!!

This is sensational. So you can utilize both Wouldys editor and then the one in the game. Getting better each time!
(07-17-2013, 12:35 PM)Horrie Wrote: Hey mate - having fun with the editor, Was great to change Tuivasa shecks commentary name to Tuivasa so at lease half his name is called. Also great some of the whole names are in there too.

Just on the psost above in one of your old videos the tab was there fro NRL 2012 and one for NRl 2013. In the ditor i made it NRl but couldnt find it anywhere so went back and made it custom and it showed. Seeing its just a NRL tab where would it go?

Actually maybe i didn't see that and it was there jerseys I saw sorry mate. Just re-looked at the video!

Well I have removed the option to change the league now, because It causes major problems with the game. It should be kept at custom.

God, why is it that you want to make a brand new post and instead it joins the perverse post Huh
nice wouldy, you the man. Tongue, quick question the teams that show in the editor are only custom correct?

Also any reason why im having a few dub teams but one team will have almost the same player in there, lol for e.g. bulldogs has all mitch browns and a couple of tim lafai
v0.0.4.1 - Important bug fixes, todo with values exceeding the up & down control value limit that I set.

I just want to mention that this editor is still in beta and there may be bugs here and there. If you come across any, just let me know and I will fix them. It’s recommended to backup all your RLL2 save before using the editor, just in case something goes wrong. I haven’t tested all values that can be change, so use with caution. I should of mention this earlier, but anyway.

(07-17-2013, 05:37 PM)KnightsInStyle Wrote: nice wouldy, you the man. Tongue, quick question the teams that show in the editor are only custom correct?

Also any reason why im having a few dub teams but one team will have almost the same player in there, lol for e.g. bulldogs has all mitch browns and a couple of tim lafai

Yes that's correct.

They are probably deleted teams, is the player count 0 ? When a team or player is deleted in game, it leaves it in that slot it was in and when you create a new team or player, it will go into that slot or the next available one.