Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
RLL2 2013 PATCH
(06-19-2013, 09:22 PM)Sydney_Roosters_4_Life Wrote: Tru Blu Entertainment Pty. Ltd.

The DLC's are released by the platform holders (Sony and Microsoft), so we can't control the exact timing. They determine it. Be patient. It will be released today

From Facebook

Sun still shining at Tru Blu headquarters aye? hmmm...
like the xbox update they give a time, but usually we end up getting a few hours later.
This is getting stupid c'mon tru blu what's going on!!!
Hahaha the comments are hilarious on the page

"If you press square with Russell Packer he does a piss"

"If you press triangle on George Burgess he throws a street sign into a car"

"If you press square with Blake Ferguson he goes into the crowd and touches a girl"
Oh Steeler...why'd you have to take my first rep point away from me Sad
when it comes out ill do a quick video of the updates, like jerseys, rosters, stadiums etc.
I told you why in the comment.

That post was tantamount to trolling.
(06-19-2013, 09:28 PM)Steeler Wrote: I told you why in the comment.

That post was tantamount to trolling.

Hehe, sorry mate.
(06-19-2013, 09:25 PM)Sydney_Roosters_4_Life Wrote: Hahaha the comments are hilarious on the page

"If you press square with Russell Packer he does a piss"

"If you press triangle on George Burgess he throws a street sign into a car"

"If you press square with Blake Ferguson he goes into the crowd and touches a girl"
And if you press y for downloadable content you get a trailer. Ahhhhh.

Time running out my mrs will be home soon and she comes with more restrictions than licensing in a sidhe game!
As for everyone asking what Tru Blu and Big Ant are doing, the release time has nothing to do with them. Ross said earlier today on this very forum that it is up to Sony and Microsoft to "push the button".