Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cricket Academy Update#5 (Version 0.94) is Live!
I'll be buying the game for PS3 at the first opportunity. Rugby League Live 2 may be the greatest sports title I've ever played. EA sports need to be taking tips from these guys on how to make a game.
Anyway.... If I create a player on the cricket academy, is there any way of putting this player into my PS3 version of the game when it comes out?
I met a transvestite in Greater Manchester yesterday.
He had a Wigan address.
Apparently they can be shared between Xbox, Ps3 and PC... Smile Yes, All hail Big Ant!!!
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
[Image: tumblr_m279r3fmfk1rto4kfo3_500.jpg]
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
(05-28-2013, 09:20 AM)border Wrote: G'day Ross,

Is there any thought being given for the ability to create Female players in CA? I'm sure there'd by plenty of female and male gamers that would be interested in re-creating The Southern Stars and other international teams?

Cheers

My wife and little girl play PS3 all the time, they'd love to play as themselves in a Cricket game. I always have to make "near-enough" girls by choosing a pony tail hairstyle and make the eyes bigger and removing any skin blemishes, minimising the nose, ears etc. So, yeah having proper tools somewhat would be cool.

I will consider it, but it would have to be in a patch - lots of different head shapes to add so not 100% sure...

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
(05-30-2013, 11:37 PM)Ross Wrote: I will consider it, but it would have to be in a patch - lots of different head shapes to add so not 100% sure...

Fair enough Ross, I know if you can at some stage manage to put then in you would. I'd guess there wouldn't be too much demand for it, but with people recreating social teams etc and sometimes putting family in, it'd be good for some stage when you guys can. Smile