Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What do you want to see in Big Ant's Cricket Game?
After the 21st June definitely but maybe before 505 Ashes Cricket 2013 :p

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
(05-07-2013, 03:37 PM)Ross Wrote: After the 21st June definitely but maybe before 505 Ashes Cricket 2013 :p

oohh Confused..But i got it..its really closer. M i right ?Smile
(05-07-2013, 03:41 PM)nahid Wrote:
(05-07-2013, 03:37 PM)Ross Wrote: After the 21st June definitely but maybe before 505 Ashes Cricket 2013 :p

not really... I was more answering when the other game is not coming out Smile

PS: I figure I am allowed to be cheekier on my own forum than elsewhere Smile

(05-07-2013, 03:45 PM)Ross Wrote:
(05-07-2013, 03:41 PM)nahid Wrote:

not really... I was more answering when the other game is not coming out Smile

PS: I figure I am allowed to be cheekier on my own forum than elsewhere Smile
lol :O
Lol. They are getting constantly slated in their forums. Poor b*stards.
Big Grin "Everything is different now..."

Didn't their forum users watch the Teaser Trailer?
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(05-07-2013, 06:41 PM)Munkeymomo Wrote: Lol. They are getting constantly slated in their forums. Poor b*stards.

I do feel sorry for them, their admins don't even edit out the Big Ant links that people have put on their FB page - and no, it wasn't anyone from here!

I though I saw a group of 'Ants' running across my screen when on facebook...
Will there be accelerated pitch conditions for shorter matches as an option? IE, if you choose a 10 over match, the pitch starts to show the worn/end of match conditions that it'd ordinarily show towards the end of a longer game. Also, that reverse swing might in those conditions be able to be used in the last 3 overs or 6 overs in a 20 over match etc. I'd really like an option for accelerated conditions in accelerated matches like those. Otherwise a lot of shorter games are all played under the same pitch condition all the way through.

While I'm at it, is there an option for a match length between 10 and 20 overs? I often have offline games with friends and sometimes a 20 over can take an hour and a half or more, but a 10 over game is over too quickly. 15 overs would be divisible enough to make a game length (3 overs per bowler).

(05-16-2013, 08:51 AM)C A Iversen Wrote: Will there be accelerated pitch conditions for shorter matches as an option? IE, if you choose a 10 over match, the pitch starts to show the worn/end of match conditions that it'd ordinarily show towards the end of a longer game. Also, that reverse swing might in those conditions be able to be used in the last 3 overs or 6 overs in a 20 over match etc. I'd really like an option for accelerated conditions in accelerated matches like those. Otherwise a lot of shorter games are all played under the same pitch condition all the way through.

While I'm at it, is there an option for a match length between 10 and 20 overs? I often have offline games with friends and sometimes a 20 over can take an hour and a half or more, but a 10 over game is over too quickly. 15 overs would be divisible enough to make a game length (3 overs per bowler).

Weather/wear is accelerated to take account of shorter matches.

You can not only change the number of overs but also the number of balls per over.