Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rugby League Live 4 - Update Now Live
Already been answered, time your passes correctly and there is no issue. Maybe Big Ant should automate taps so players stop throwing bad passes in the next game.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(03-29-2018, 10:46 AM)HBK619 Wrote: Hi Everyone,

A new Rugby League Live 4 update has just gone live.

The updates notes are as follows:
Stability Improvements - Career Mode, RLWC mode.
Added 3 New Cameras: Side Far - Classic, Side Balanced - Classic and Side Dynamic - Classic
50 blocked users crash.
Custom Competition ladder fix.
Fixed Club house graphics.
Updated Rosters.

Cheers,
HBK619.

Whenever I play in career mode I cannot advance the week after. My game crashes when I reach June 7th in my second season EVERY TIME!!
(03-29-2018, 10:46 AM)HBK619 Wrote: Hi Everyone,

A new Rugby League Live 4 update has just gone live.

The updates notes are as follows:
Stability Improvements - Career Mode, RLWC mode.
Added 3 New Cameras: Side Far - Classic, Side Balanced - Classic and Side Dynamic - Classic
50 blocked users crash.
Custom Competition ladder fix.
Fixed Club house graphics.
Updated Rosters.

Cheers,

HBK619.

My game crashes every time I try to make a new career
(04-08-2018, 04:19 PM)Ruck Wrote: Already been answered, time your passes correctly and there is no issue. Maybe Big Ant should automate taps so players stop throwing bad passes in the next game.

That would mean making changes from one title to the next, so, I doubt it.
If you can't see the changes they've made between previous releases, then that doubt I'd justified.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(04-08-2018, 04:19 PM)Ruck Wrote: Already been answered, time your passes correctly and there is no issue. Maybe Big Ant should automate taps so players stop throwing bad passes in the next game.

I’m talking about when the AI takes a tap Champ

Shut up Robbie Farrah!
Hi everyone. I would like to know why are some players censored on the rosters list. Thanks.
The volume of high tackles when playing in higher difficulties is a joke, I'm being killed with penalties. So you have to tackle soft, which the AI just bust through and break away. Infuriating.
(04-12-2018, 07:03 AM)MattWire Wrote: The volume of high tackles when playing in higher difficulties is a joke, I'm being killed with penalties. So you have to tackle soft, which the AI just bust through and break away. Infuriating.

If you let go of sprint before you reach the defender you will have a significantly lower chance of giving away a high tackle. just like real league, if you sprint out of the line you have a higher chance of A: Pulling of a big tackle or B: Hitting the attacker high
(04-12-2018, 08:55 AM)Big Ant Studios QA Wrote:
(04-12-2018, 07:03 AM)MattWire Wrote: The volume of high tackles when playing in higher difficulties is a joke, I'm being killed with penalties. So you have to tackle soft, which the AI just bust through and break away. Infuriating.

If you let go of sprint before you reach the defender you will have a significantly lower chance of giving away a high tackle. just like real league, if you sprint out of the line you have a higher chance of A: Pulling of a big tackle or B: Hitting the attacker high
Wow, thanks for the Rugby lesson! Seriously though, it's happening far too frequently. Using your logic, you can't ever risk the 'big hit'.