Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
MAJOR new patch for AO Tennis live!
Hi !

the new system of shots is good. I was not happy because at first I did not understand the system level of blows.

There is always the problem of the player who stops playing. as if he could not get the point. it happens in the bottom of short and sometimes at the net. And the problems of challenge

continue this good work.
Xbox ONE X -- Crashing is a pain in the behind..........................
(03-13-2018, 09:50 AM)Lord Savvart Wrote: Xbox ONE X -- Crashing is a pain in the behind..........................

This will be fixed today
The new patch has brought the game closer to a true simulation with the timing and shot placement system. I personally dont think its too sensitive. Put enough time into mastering the controls and its spot on.

There has been some great stadiums created. People should check out the Hobart International and Mutua Madrid Open stadiums. The detail is superb.

However, I have noticed some bugs and glitches.

The AI serves in exactly the same spot every time. Check out the serve direction indicator. They don’t vary their direction at all. Not one bit.

The AI has a 100% first serve percentage every time. They never, ever fault on the first serve.

When playing a match in the Aus Open, the player who loses the match celebrates after the match.

In later sets in best of 5 set matches, at change overs, the umpire says “game and first set” or “game and second set”, regardless of the score.

The AI never varies their tactics. There is no hint of serve volley, chip and charge or coming into the net after playing approach shots.

There a very few errors on the return of serve by the AI. It is possible to ace by slicing the serve outwide, but never down the tee. I’ve watched and played a lot of tennis – this just isn’t realistic.

Im hoping these can be ironed out because it would make the game much, much more engrossing and enjoyable. If we could come across opponents who vary in playing style then that would keep the interest and playability high. Eg: next match is against a serve volleyer – I have to plan a strategy and execute accordingly. Like real tennis. This is what topspin did well with their varied playing styles (aggressive, defensive, serve volley)
(03-13-2018, 10:07 AM)Big Ant Studios QA Wrote:
(03-13-2018, 09:50 AM)Lord Savvart Wrote: Xbox ONE X -- Crashing is a pain in the behind..........................

This will be fixed today

hello any response for the trophy thing please , at least respond ??????
(03-13-2018, 04:31 PM)princeazrak Wrote:

This will be fixed today

Hi there, I have responded on the other thread. We are looking into a fix for this now.
I find the difficulty on the second serve should be made a little more difficult if you are going for a flat serve. First serve difficulty is fine.
(03-13-2018, 04:40 PM)Big Ant Studios QA Wrote:
(03-13-2018, 04:31 PM)princeazrak Wrote:

This will be fixed today

Hi there, I have responded on the other thread. We are looking into a fix for this now.

Million thanks i know you will solve it as you are so active in patching this game for the best keep it up . and thanks for your confirmation
I think AO Tennis should have an arcade mode and a sim mode. The arcade mode should be based on patch 1.14 and the sim mode on 1.15
(I preferred 1.14, even with the longer rallies. I played 1.15 online and every other ball was going out, for both players).
Hello,

There is a bug for the fetch trophy and for the 72 shot rally trophy

the idle game doubles and the player stops playing during the exchange but it is rare.

Ball physics, this one still has a tendency to crash after the first rebound

More animations of forehand, backhand, service. I think it's a bit stereotypical. It would be nice if they added to have more variety between the players.

Thanks.