Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tutorial Player Creator | RLL2 Videos
Hi everyone,

iv created a few players, some classics, and some that are not in the actual RLL2 game, so here are some iv done;

More to come. Tongue

SBW - Sonny Bill Williams - Sydney Roosters

Lagi Setu - Melbourne Storm

Robert Lui - North QLD Cowboys

Like em matey.....if you fancy a challenge, could you knock up a tutorial for Huddersfield Giants Eorl Crabtree? (only joking.......I like him cos he is related to a wrestler over here who was called 'Big Daddy' (real name Shirley Crabtree).
Thanks for the videos. Would love to see one for Sam Tompkins if you have the time.
(05-05-2013, 03:50 AM)Frankieabbott Wrote: Like em matey.....if you fancy a challenge, could you knock up a tutorial for Huddersfield Giants Eorl Crabtree? (only joking.......I like him cos he is related to a wrestler over here who was called 'Big Daddy' (real name Shirley Crabtree).

thanks, ill see what i can do Tongue

(05-05-2013, 04:53 AM)Slash Wrote: Thanks for the videos. Would love to see one for Sam Tompkins if you have the time.

yea no worries, don't mind making players from time to time.
Wink 
(05-04-2013, 10:35 PM)KnightsInStyle Wrote: Hi everyone,

iv created a few players, some classics, and some that are not in the actual RLL2 game, so here are some iv done;

More to come. Tongue

SBW - Sonny Bill Williams - Sydney Roosters

Lagi Setu - Melbourne Storm

Robert Lui - North QLD Cowboys

These are great videos. If you have made any other players not in the game (and you have the time) it would be great if you could put them up. Or if you want some ideas a Folau or even Joey Johns would be awesome.