Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
FAQ / Tips / Help
(09-17-2017, 12:00 AM)BigMoz Wrote: Is there any way of duplicating a player you have created yourself in fanhub?

When creating a new player you can choose to "copy appearance from other player".
How do you delete the save data on PC to correct the Capras-Warriors error?
(09-19-2017, 04:08 PM)kuwaiti kev Wrote: How do you delete the save data on PC to correct the Capras-Warriors error?

Documents/My games and delete the RLL4 folder
(09-18-2017, 09:41 AM)HBK619 Wrote:
(09-17-2017, 12:00 AM)BigMoz Wrote: Is there any way of duplicating a player you have created yourself in fanhub?

When creating a new player you can choose to "copy appearance from other player".

Thanks, i found it.
Im playing on PC using a Xbox controller i have 2 questions

1) is there a way to strip the ball?
2) when on my try line defending what buttons do i press to "hold them up" because it seems they just bash through and i tackle them like i would if they were on the 50m line.
(09-21-2017, 01:51 AM)raz1911 Wrote: Im playing on PC using a Xbox controller i have 2 questions

2) when on my try line defending what buttons do i press to "hold them up" because it seems they just bash through and i tackle them like i would if they were on the 50m line.

There are no ball strips and controlled movement LT will held defend near your line
(09-21-2017, 09:24 AM)Big Ant Studios QA Wrote:
(09-21-2017, 01:51 AM)raz1911 Wrote: Im playing on PC using a Xbox controller i have 2 questions

There are no ball strips and controlled movement LT will held defend near your line

thanks mate
Is there a way to tackle an opponent on higher difficulties without having them shrug you off from behind? Playing on Veteran and occasionally if someone makes a break they can literally just shrug off 4-5 different players making the tackle, like they're vsing a team of children. Is this user error or evasion?
Can you change your initial primary position that you started the game with? With hooker being a bit broken, I wanted to mix it up a bit.
(09-23-2017, 05:13 PM)bmadden Wrote: Is there a way to tackle an opponent on higher difficulties without having them shrug you off from behind? Playing on Veteran and occasionally if someone makes a break they can literally just shrug off 4-5 different players making the tackle, like they're vsing a team of children. Is this user error or evasion?

i have noticed this, a fair few times a player has shrugged off a couple on the way to the line. The jump from Pro up to Veteran is pretty damn steep man. I can win most games on Pro now, i find the AI don't really test you at all unless they get on your line and do that fall over try against you or step with the full back off a kick through and go the distance. but on Vet they make line breaks left and right, seem to be able to blast their way through and make yards far easier.In a way its good that it is a new test but it feels like i'm learning the game all over again! I find myself getting pumped by 20/30 points by HT on this level. hopefully it gets easier with more games played at that level but it isn't much fun at the minute.