Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
PATCH IDEAS/WISHLIST/DETAILS
(08-10-2017, 03:59 AM)TheOdd1Out Wrote: Can we get an option to download just the jerseys from the FanHub?

Also my Rookie's appearance after I've changed a few things  (hair/Accessories) keeps reverting back to it's previous state. It never saves, Even when I get done with a match.

Great call regards the jerseys.

And the hair options are terrible compared to 3
Add an extra colour to socks in the fan hub. RLL3 had it
(08-10-2017, 04:37 PM)drewey Wrote: Add an extra colour to socks in the fan hub. RLL3 had it

We looked at doing this for the day one patch, but we decided against it as it made every team already created by users have plain white socks
Some more eyebrow options for created players pretty please. Very limited (only 4 or 5) compared to last game.
1. copy your created player from your career and paste it into Fanhub for sharing.
2. delete or remove teams attached to your created players in Fanhub.
3. choose your jersey in all modes.
Definitely clone custom Jerseys should be considered next time.

Not a major issue, but would save some time in setting up logos / sponsors / custom designs if you only had to place them once. For those of us who demand consistency across all nine jerseys... this would be a bonus. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(08-10-2017, 04:37 PM)drewey Wrote: Add an extra colour to socks in the fan hub. RLL3 had it

I was a bit slow on the uptake... but I think I just managed a way to lengthen my stay in the FanHub longer. Smile

Now I've only just stumbled on this so it's not an exact science... but I found I can use my custom designs and move them down the body to the shorts and socks... which was a break through for short designing but not so much for socks as you can't see them.

Then I realized that I've been working on Jerseys too much... as Shorts have logos too... which can be moved down to the socks (and you can see what you are doing).

My problem with socks was that it seemed the colours were a bit off... but this might be a workaround for both problems... possibly.

Ok... just wrapped my Visa logo around the sock and the lines match up.... I'll be doing this to rectify the sock issue. Big Grin
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
I can't say I really mind the customisation. For me the gameplay needs fixing first, more space is needed out wide for the backs to be useful (as currently the cover defence is stupidly good), the step needs looking at, as do scoots from dummy half. Set plays and halfbacks in general also don't work very well either
Any chance of a patch coming out soon? If so can you guys do something about having support players when you have made a line break and slow down the defence because when a line break happens there us no possible way the whole team can turn and chase down jimmy the jet but yet the whole team chases him down and you can't draw the FB in and pass to your support player because A. There isn't and B the defence team is surrendering you
The ai following kicks needs tweaking too.
If you're defending and the ai grubber, your ai team mates ignore the ball allowing the attacking team to score easily.
If you perform a short kick off, your ai team mates stand 10 metres from the ai catching the ball and just wait there.
It's a shame because attacking ai seems fine from kicks, I've scored some very nice trys from bombs and grubbers but kick defence ai needs work.
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17