Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Logo Creator
(07-30-2017, 12:59 PM)mbusine Wrote: Can somebody please create and upload this to the fanhub

Done, you just need to colour it.
Why is it if I make an outlined image as a logo, its mostly fine but if I come back to it (leave logo and edit), it's all filled up and screwed up?

[Image: db437a6924fccce3f99b6be38c9d24fd.png]
Left is the screwed up version, right is how it comes out of the svg, ive still got the files so its okay but I still don't understand why it does it.
Not sure if this is the same thing... but sometimes when I import my SVG into the Hub... lines go wonky. I find going into the layers and clicking on the defective layer... generally... clears up the imperfection.

Mind you.. sometimes clicking on a layer can make it worse. This is generally when the layer is fine.. so I just avoid doing that lol.

Not sure if this relates... but it doesn't hurt to share.... generally. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(07-31-2017, 03:21 PM)Ruck Wrote:  I find going into the layers and clicking on the defective layer... generally... clears up the imperfection.

Yes, wish id known this earlier, seems to work.

I find it happens when you have a file that is over 10kb. Ive found anything converted to under 10kb is fine. Apparently they are all pixelated in game anyway.
Never actually checked the 10kb thing.. but I'd say after a quick look that half mine are over that size.

As said elsewhere.. it's more about the amount of points / nodes.

Yeah, must be a graphic setting that isn't set right as they're pixelated on the PS4... but I'm sure they'll sort it out. Just gives me more time to create other things while they get it sorted Smile.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
hey can some one please  add these logos in rugby league live 4 for me i have tried to make the kb smaller but am having trouble and i have found a site that can make the svg in colour but dont no how to make it a smaller size here's the site if u want it http://pngtosvg.com/

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Excuse lads, I'm Jacob, I was just enquiring if any of you blokes could make team logos for me? 
I like to make realistic  fantasy teams from across Australia and NZ, making a huge league, but the game doesn't add the team logos from the clubs identity to the jerseys like in RLL3. 
Somebody please help
Making them in the FanHub has both limitations and advantages. If you give some examples of what you are after I'm sure someone will be able to help (at least with some).

Good question on the logos though... is there a way to make the custom logos appear on the jersey?
Has anyone uploaded all of the international teams logos/emblems? Would love to have a crack at making all the official World Cup squads/international squads. (Don't have the luxury of uploading  logos myself) 
Cheers in advance.
Can someone please upload the following?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)