Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RLL4 Database Editor
This will edit the original database teams and players.

[Image: rll4_database_editor1.jpg]

You will find the saved compressed database file (database.m3mp) in the programs root directory, use the latest's RLL4 Blobset Creator to save the file to the modded blobset file.

You will copy the database file (database.m3mp) to this location "RLL4 Blobset Creator\RLL4Mods\m3mp" and then build the blobset.

RLL4 Database Editor.zip
(07-30-2017, 02:23 PM)Wouldubeinta Wrote: This will edit the original database teams and players.
You will find the saved compressed database file (database.m3mp) in the programs root directory, use the latest's RLL4 Blobset Creator to save the file to the modded blobset file.

You will copy the database file (database.m3mp) to this location "RLL4 Blobset Creator\RLL4Mods\m3mp" and then build the blobset.

RLL4 Database Editor.zip

Mate you're a Legend! Thanks mate. Cool
Xbox Live: Ickon81 & Samoan Surfer
PSN: Ickon81
Steam: ickon81
Origin: Ickon81
RLL4 Database Editor has been updated to 0.0.1.1

* Added Raw Player Skills DB
* Fixed a bug with some raw db's when saving.
I will be adding a full jersey editor to all the editors, so you could add custom logos to the licensed jerseys. Also I will be adding a full player appearance editor to the editors.
RLL4 Database Editor has been updated to - 0.0.1.3

* now can load up more then one team editor or player editor.
* some minor improvements.
(07-31-2017, 07:24 PM)Wouldubeinta Wrote: I will be adding a full jersey editor to all the editors, so you could add custom logos to the licensed jerseys. Also I will be adding a full player appearance editor to the editors.
Thanks for your work brother. Any update on these aspects?
(08-12-2017, 07:50 PM)callmack1 Wrote:
(07-31-2017, 07:24 PM)Wouldubeinta Wrote: I will be adding a full jersey editor to all the editors, so you could add custom logos to the licensed jerseys. Also I will be adding a full player appearance editor to the editors.

No probs, yeah still working on it. There is allot of values to find, that's why it's taking so long.
(08-12-2017, 08:00 PM)Wouldubeinta Wrote:
(08-12-2017, 07:50 PM)callmack1 Wrote:

No probs, yeah still working on it. There is allot of values to find, that's why it's taking so long.
Awesome bro. No worries, I was just wondering. Can't wait!
RLL4 Database Editor has been updated to - 0.0.1.4

* now can edit team jersey's.
* some minor bug fixes.

Download from the first post.
RLL4 Database Editor has been updated to - 0.0.1.6

* Fixed a bug with the jersey listings.
* Added randomize stats in player editor.
* Added all player stats changer under Database Querys in mainform.
* Some minor improvements.