Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Logo Creator
that panthers jersey looks so good.
(07-10-2017, 03:51 PM)Zacmick123 Wrote: i just want the default logo thanks so much. im planning on making custom jerseys for them so for that i need the logo.

Uploaded Panthers logo for you, but lost his eye detail getting it under 10k/Mario Paint compatibility. Should be easy enough for you to draw them in.
Thanks !!!
lmao.
And also I reached the ten minute conversion thing for that website, any way around it thanks.
lmao.
(07-10-2017, 04:52 PM)Zacmick123 Wrote: Thanks !!!

This one is free  http://www.aconvert.com/image/
Grand Theft auto had a similiar Emblem creation tool. I wonder if someone much smarter than me could make some kind of svg inector to import svg files that surpass the 10kb limit?
I just tried to upload an svg that is only 521 bytes and it still wouldn't let me. "Too many points" apparently. Angry
(07-10-2017, 05:44 PM)Steeler Wrote: I just tried to upload an svg that is only 521 bytes and it still wouldn't let me. "Too many points" apparently. Angry

ive been having the same problem with any svg that has colour, anyway around it?
Can somebody please create and upload this to the fanhub

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Could be hard to get all that detail in...
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”