Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
RLL4 Bugs & oversights
There is no 6 again if you recover a charged down kick. Cost me a few games. Sad
Jesus Christ...reading through this thread I'm glad I haven't wasted my money on this game yet. One day BA will release a game that is adequate upon release....
if you play as halifax in career mode the 1st league match at home to feverstone is at leeds and not the shay
why remove all the tackly buttons it dies bot work with the stick i wish i had kept rll3
None of the NSW Cup players for the Panthers are available for selection in career mode which is really frustrating.

So far career mode has been buggy and featureless. The things that worked to for RLL3 seems to have a problem now (transfer values, injuries and suspensions, feeder teams etc).

I remember a couple of years ago Madden released with a really buggy Connected Franchise mode. Rex Dickson, the creative director, came out and apologised profusely for the issues and said that it is completely unacceptable. Meanwhile, we have Ross proclaiming that this is the best Australian sports game ever! RLL2 and 3 were better than this mess. I hope Big Ant are working on an amazing patch (which Im sure is at least 4 to 6 months away)
(07-29-2017, 10:14 PM)secondsolution Wrote: None of the NSW Cup players for the Panthers are available for selection in career mode which is really frustrating.

So far career mode has been buggy and featureless. The things that worked to for RLL3 seems to have a problem now (transfer values, injuries and suspensions, feeder teams etc).

I remember a couple of years ago Madden released with a really buggy Connected Franchise mode.  Rex Dickson, the creative director, came out and apologised profusely for the issues and said that it is completely unacceptable. Meanwhile, we have Ross proclaiming that this is the best Australian sports game ever! RLL2 and 3 were better than this mess. I hope Big Ant are working on an amazing patch (which Im sure is at least 4 to 6 months away)

Did Madden end up patching theirs?
(07-29-2017, 10:20 PM)Yuna Wrote:
(07-29-2017, 10:14 PM)secondsolution Wrote: None of the NSW Cup players for the Panthers are available for selection in career mode which is really frustrating.

I remember a couple of years ago Madden released with a really buggy Connected Franchise mode.  Rex Dickson, the creative director, came out and apologised profusely for the issues and said that it is completely unacceptable. Meanwhile, we have Ross proclaiming that this is the best Australian sports game ever! RLL2 and 3 were better than this mess. I hope Big Ant are working on an amazing patch (which Im sure is at least 4 to 6 months away)

Did Madden end up patching theirs?

Yep and quickly as well. 

I understand that that is easier for them as they have the funds to release multiple patches per release whereas Big Ant essentially gets two patches each release. However the thing that frustrates me is that they don't own up to it and say "hey we stuffed up and it shouldn't have released that way". Instead the only real response to negative feedback I've seen is Ross calling someone a flog all over Facebook
In BAP, not sure if its just because i have not played enough but it appears actually playing the round as my player does not increase his attributes, whereas simulating the round gives attributes.

I played about half a season (without gaining any attribute stats) then came against a team I thought I could risk simulating without losing. After the game had been simulated my player increased in attribute points. Surprised, i simulated another game to see if my stats would increase, sure enough they did. I then tried playing a game, no stat increase. then simulated each round until round 21 each round resulting in an attribute increase, yet playing the round results in nothing.

Please tell me i'm not the only one.
I noticed that there's a "Use Classic Defensive Controls" option (or something like that) where you can actually use the same defensive controls as RLL3... However, only the RB and LB controls work and the snap to the closest player (LT) doesn't work???? Can we have a patch for this please, if you want to play socially on the same console with someone that's never played before it's just a lot easier for them to pick up the classic controls.
On PS4 Ive been playing for about a day now and Ive finally gotten used to the new mechanics where it changes to the closest player instead of rll3's changing to the player that is next in line (DEFENSE)

BUT

All of a sudden its back to changing in the way rll3 did and it sucks so much does anyone know how to change it back to l1 and r1 switching to closest player in defence (RLL4 DEFAULT)
Any help is appreciated