Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RLL4 Release Dates
(07-19-2017, 11:39 AM)EAGLE Wrote: Sorry this will sound dumb do I order from mighty ape Australia and pay the express delivery because it still says ETA 24th to 25th
what suburb?
(07-19-2017, 11:42 AM)nbugge94 Wrote:
(07-19-2017, 11:39 AM)EAGLE Wrote: Sorry this will sound dumb do I order from mighty ape Australia and pay the express delivery because it still says ETA 24th to 25th
what suburb?

Canberra
I ordered Sunday night, and only received it today. They didn't ship it until yesterday. So either they don't work Monday's or I was unlucky lol
(07-19-2017, 12:06 PM)Dufeyz Wrote: I ordered Sunday night, and only received it today. They didn't ship it until yesterday. So either they don't work Monday's or I was unlucky lol

Just unlucky, i ordered mine just before lunch on Monday and got my copy yesterday
Everywhere in NZ selling them now.

Slack Australia need to man the fuck up and break the date - only costing themselves money by holding it back.

Tru Blu or Big Ant please let Australian retailers sell the game now!
JB Hifi NZ confirmed release today.

Go get em Kiwis.
My DHL link from mightyape is telling delivery by the end of Monday, surely that cant be right?
No point hurrying Kiwis. No patch or fan hub! TB lwtting down there kiwi consumers
It's actually ridiculous that they would allow the game to release in NZ when they know the fanhub won't be accessible. Surely they can push it out now if they wanted to right?
I was just trying to track my game on the DHL website and it kept coming up blank. Delivery driver just knock on (or down, shit he was loud) my door. I ordered from mighty ape just after 4pm monday arvo, so I think I missed the monday business hours in NZ due to timezones. Was processed yesterday and delivered now to Melbourne. Good turn around. Got today off work too.