Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The first review of Rugby League Live 4 is now live
It's Eddie "BLOODY" Hemmings... he's been calling the game longer than most on here have been watching it.... Otherwise, decent review, hopefully a few more will start popping up.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
I know...I'm done giving them clicks.
Not a bad review.
(07-17-2017, 09:35 PM)Radman Wrote: I know...I'm done giving them clicks.

This. Their whole exposure of the game has made me less and less excited. I went from absolutely getting the game to getting the game but unsure if I'll keep it
I hope that player transfers happening automatically in career mode is not right.
Signing players is one of the best parts of any career mode.
(07-17-2017, 09:54 PM)Luke Wrote: I hope that player transfers happening automatically in career mode is not right.

Agree completely. I love signing new players
(07-17-2017, 09:54 PM)Luke Wrote: I hope that player transfers happening automatically in career mode is not right.

Wait what?
I can't believe people aren't talking about that. If transfers are now automatic and there's no way to change it to manual then what the hell.
(07-17-2017, 10:08 PM)krypter Wrote:

Wait what?

From the last sentence of the review:

Players now have more loyalty to their clubs, which means that we won’t have those unrealistic club jumps and club transfers will apparently happen automatically, so it’s more realistic than ever before.
(07-17-2017, 10:11 PM)Luke Wrote:
(07-17-2017, 10:08 PM)krypter Wrote:

Wait what?

From the last sentence of the review:

Players now have more loyalty to their clubs, which means that we won’t have those unrealistic club jumps and club transfers will apparently happen automatically, so it’s more realistic than ever before.

Bahahah