Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More footage from Press Start
(07-17-2017, 11:15 AM)[email protected] Wrote: Guys, there's no need to get so aggressive about it. The video was clearly made in the spirit of having a bit of nonsense fun with the game. I laughed.

There's the AI match to show you more serious footage of the game in action. :-)

With all due respect though aren't you trying to sell this game? If that's the first footage that a potential customer see's it looks like garbage so why would they spend there money on it?
(07-17-2017, 11:23 AM)InSaiyan Wrote:
(07-17-2017, 11:15 AM)[email protected] Wrote: Guys, there's no need to get so aggressive about it. The video was clearly made in the spirit of having a bit of nonsense fun with the game. I laughed.

There's the AI match to show you more serious footage of the game in action. :-)

With all due respect though aren't you trying to sell this game? If that's the first footage that a potential customer see's it looks like garbage so why would they spend there money on it?

So true

heh, drop the mic!
People having fun apparently.

So many times there we're lines ready to go and a 40 metre pass is flung to the sidelines.

I'm like cringing.

It's not our video, it's Press Start's, and they seem to be enjoying the game. Contrary to popular belief game developers don't "buy" or dictate content or coverage to the media. 

But given that Press Start are the ones playing it, and, whether they're good at it or not, they're having a good time with it, I'm happy. That's a pretty good endorsement to me.
Haha bigant have no idea. They are plugging this game from press start. Press start should press power and do something else
X1: Kulch
PSN: akulch
Steam: Kulch
As a long time fan of both Rugby and League games and with how much time we have all invested in these games over the years, as well as all of the feedback given for both good and bad to try and help steer these games on the right path, to have this video show the game like this is an insult to me.
Welp! Still seeing a lot of nice changes in game play, Loving the shapes on offer.
What is doing with the colour of the grass on the hill at WIN Stadium?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(07-17-2017, 11:29 AM)[email protected] Wrote:

It's not our video, it's Press Start's, and they seem to be enjoying the game. Contrary to popular belief game developers don't "buy" or dictate content or coverage to the media. 

But given that Press Start are the ones playing it, and, whether they're good at it or not, they're having a good time with it, I'm happy. That's a pretty good endorsement to me.
Yeah I understand that, however I completely disagree with the point that they are having "fun" as it is very obvious that the Melbourne player is purposely running away from making the tackles, trying to pass the ball forward at every chance just to let the Eels win the game due to a few people on face book wanting Eels game play