Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get your first in-game look at Rugby League Live 4!
(07-14-2017, 09:33 PM)Radman Wrote: I'm just guessing, I'm afraid to look lol.

facebook comments is a death trap don't look, you can never un-see that kind of hate
(07-14-2017, 09:49 PM)samwhitby583 Wrote:

facebook comments is a death trap don't look, you can never un-see that kind of hate

You can if your not a pussy
I would'nt normally post in these threads but from what I have seen in the videos, feedback from BA and my experience thus far with the fanhub, I cant help but feel a little underwhelmed. I will of course reserve judgement until the final product, but at the moment I see not enough reason to stop playing RLL3 the way I have it configured. For those who used my Winfield Cup mods, I am afraid someone else will have to pick up the mantle for this one. Cheers.
(07-14-2017, 10:15 PM)Itchy Hram Wrote: I will of course reserve judgement until the final product,

baha, that's what we all said in the previous version. It always somewhere along the lines of "hopefully the video is not a true reflection on what the game is like so I won't judge it until I play it myself" But everytime the final product always turns out exactly like from the videos.

Just sayin'
(07-14-2017, 09:49 PM)Grizzly Yeti Wrote:
(07-14-2017, 09:49 PM)samwhitby583 Wrote:

You can if your not a pussy

fair call
(07-14-2017, 10:15 PM)Itchy Hram Wrote: I would'nt normally post in these threads but from what I have seen in the videos, feedback from BA and my experience thus far with the fanhub, I cant help but feel a little underwhelmed. I will of course reserve judgement until the final product, but at the moment I see not enough reason to stop playing RLL3 the way I have it configured. For those who used my Winfield Cup mods, I am afraid someone else will have to pick up the mantle for this one. Cheers.

I'm with you on this one doe's seem like a step back.RLL3 seem's more like Rugby league to me but after seeing that first game play and a storm defender on a freaken teleport to tackle a  shark has me worryed.
I love these guy's but reminds me to much of RLL2 i play the death out of Rll3.
Guess i'll do what you do and wait!
up up cronulla
I can only speak of my own experience, but with the stats tuned to my own liking, the game in RLL3 plays really well. Perhaps I suck, actually most likely I do, but I can rarely win a game on Second Highest Diff and have to concentrate so much to defend my line. With the fends etc toned down it is really hard to score a try, but when you do it is such a rewarding experience. Also with all the mods, the game is pretty close to perfect to the way I want it....I was only willing to do that all again for the new game if it was a marked improvement. I am sure it will be in some regards, but it remains to be seen if its enough. Again its just my opinion for what it is worth, and I mean no disrespect to BA who have obviously worked their guts out to get this to us all...
p.s In fairness watching a game on AI v AI on 3 as I have it, paints a very different picture to how it actually plays in Human v AI...
(07-14-2017, 10:19 PM)Yuna Wrote:
(07-14-2017, 10:15 PM)Itchy Hram Wrote: I will of course reserve judgement until the final product,

baha, that's what we all said in the previous version. It always somewhere along the lines of "hopefully the video is not a true reflection on what the game is like so I won't judge it until I play it myself" But everytime the final product always turns out exactly like from the videos.

Just sayin'

Mate, you deadset cry too much! Every thread I've been on, all I've seen is you whinging about this or that. I guarantee you'll be one of the first people to purchase the game (if you haven't already) just chill out and be happy wit him what you're getting. Would love to see you create a game with budget BA & TB have.
(07-15-2017, 01:00 AM)Lewis1195 Wrote:
(07-14-2017, 10:19 PM)Yuna Wrote:

Just sayin'

Mate, you deadset cry too much! Every thread I've been on, all I've seen is you whinging about this or that. I guarantee you'll be one of the first people to purchase the game (if you haven't already) just chill out and be happy wit him what you're getting. Would love to see you create a game with budget BA & TB have.

Mate, no shit I'll be purchasing the game on release date. That's because I care and I want to support the company that's making a Rugby League game. But in saying that, I'm also giving them constructive criticism so they can improve the game.
(07-14-2017, 10:15 PM)Itchy Hram Wrote: I would'nt normally post in these threads but from what I have seen in the videos, feedback from BA and my experience thus far with the fanhub, I cant help but feel a little underwhelmed. I will of course reserve judgement until the final product, but at the moment I see not enough reason to stop playing RLL3 the way I have it configured. For those who used my Winfield Cup mods, I am afraid someone else will have to pick up the mantle for this one. Cheers.

I was so excited when I heard about a new game coming out but there is when thing that will disappoint me big time if it's not compatible.
Please can someone from Big Ant or someone that knows what's going on tell me will the teams and players created in the Rugby League Live 3 fanhub be able to be copied over to the Rugby League Live 4 fanhub.
A lot of people have spent countless hours creating players and teams and I think it would be a tragedy if this wasn't compatible with the new game.
Some of the Super League players in Rugby League Live 4 look like crap, for example Kurt Gidley and this is where a good example you can bring a created Kurt Gidley from RLL3 straight over that looks a lot more alike than the rubbish one in RLL4's fan hub.

Itchy, Wouldy and Co made awesome mods for the pc version of the game and spent countless hours donating their time to it improving it so please, don't let all of their hard worrk all go to waste.

I know the game play in RLL4 is going to look better and feel better but there was nothing really wrong with RLL3's fanhub.
We should be looking at building on the foundations of the last Fanhub, not taking things away from it.
I understand Stadium Creator has been added, and so has logo creator, but it seems as though you have taken some things away as simple as types of hair styles and lengths, moustaches, and doesn't look as though you have added any additional commentary names especially after the criticism from the last game.

I could be shooting my mouth of a bit early here and could be proven wrong once the game is released so I apologise if that's the case but there really has been to much information put out about this game for me to think otherwise.