Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get your first in-game look at Rugby League Live 4!
We need some experienced 1 on 1 gameplay showing off all the new features, all the main mechanics that we will use weren't seen in the Ai v Ai vid.

Bit concerned about pass speed still and the play the ball speed as well as the frequency of spilled ball from big hits.
Also just noticed no sweat or dirt on any of the players at the end of the match. And AI looks pretty dumb for legend. Plus doesnt seem to be any fast plays. I was hoping you could wiggle joystick or mash on button to get up and play fast ball. Who knows maybe you still can. Have to wait and see i guess. And yeah big hit seems pretty op too.
Yeah I must admit, after watching that I am a bit concerned about the forwards impact too. Pretty much every run, the ball carrier was stopped dead in their tracks unless some kind of evasion happened. Also those passes looked very average and loopy which is a worry. The AI were throwing it around a bit too much, the play the balls are pretty slow and bug hit seem OP.

In saying that, I'll reserve my judgement as that was AI vs AI, it could be completely different when we are controlling a team, I hope lol.

Some things looked really good though. I loved how at the start they talked about Reynolds and how he won a premiership with us in 2014 and then the WCC in 2015, that was awesome. The injury animation was also good. Some of the plays attacking the line from Souths were nice too but after that, niether side really had a chance to attck the line.

The first video didn't showcase the game in all it's glory but I don't think this one did either. Let someone who really knows what they are doing play it, then we'll get a fair indication of what it's really like. I don't think we've got a fair indication from either yet.

God, I seriously can't wait any longer for this game.
(07-14-2017, 07:58 PM)liquidsnakegti Wrote: Also just noticed no sweat or dirt on any of the players at the end of the match. And AI looks pretty dumb for legend. Plus doesnt seem to be any fast plays. I was hoping you could wiggle joystick or mash on button to get up and play fast ball. Who knows maybe you still can. Have to wait and see i guess. And yeah big hit seems pretty op too.
Maybe not the sweat part, but it's fine that there's no dirt on them as it's a fine day.
It looks fine, something that seemed like an improvement on last game is when inglis broke through and got to the fullback and passed it. Yes it wasnt the best pass but its still nice to see they never pass in a situation like that
Its funny everyone wanted game play and know we have it some people are bagging out the game
A.I is trash, I'm sorry
(07-14-2017, 08:09 PM)Broncos06 Wrote: Its funny everyone wanted game play and know we have it some people are bagging out the game
I'm not bagging out the game at all. For the most part I think it looks awesome and I think this is going to be an awesome game. I was just pointing out a few more issues.
(07-14-2017, 08:10 PM)Yuna Wrote: A.I is trash, I'm sorry

You will still buy the game even though its not what you want?
(07-14-2017, 08:11 PM)callmack1 Wrote:
(07-14-2017, 08:09 PM)Broncos06 Wrote: Its funny everyone wanted game play and know we have it some people are bagging out the game
I'm not bagging out the game at all. For the most part I think it looks awesome and I think this is going to be an awesome game. I was just pointing out a few more issues.

If you looked at facebook comments they bagging it out big time