Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
RLL4 State Of Origin Game 3 prediction
Not a cop-out... a fact. Tru Blu own the game so it's their rodeo.

IF BigAnt were at liberty to talk... they would. Since they don't... one can put that down to professionalism and most likely a contractual obligation. As for the twitter accounts... another question for TruBlu (https://twitter.com/RLliveaus).
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
lol @ people thinking we will get a gameplay video tonight
(07-12-2017, 11:52 PM)Steeler Wrote:
(07-12-2017, 11:42 PM)Eddie Wrote:
(07-12-2017, 11:41 PM)Steeler Wrote: How would Big Ant know why TruBlu are so crappy at marketing?

I'm asking BA why TB have gagged them.

It is pretty standard with TruBlu. They never let the game developers give out any information about the game before it is released. This isn't new.
Never said it was new. 

Just want to know why? It makes no sense from a publicity point of view.
Exactly what Steeler said...

It's like asking the kid who makes your McChicken why Ronald hangs out with Grimace who is a known thief and what Grimace actually is. Sure there is a good reason for it all... but most likely you'll end up confused but happy that you're eating a McChicken. Smile

And Hamburglar.... why does Ronald hang around with criminals? Is he really qualified to be "Chief Happiness Officer"????
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(07-12-2017, 11:53 PM)Ruck Wrote: Not a cop-out... a fact. Tru Blu own the game so it's their rodeo.

IF BigAnt were at liberty to talk... they would. Since they don't... one can put that down to professionalism and most likely a contractual obligation. As for the twitter accounts... another question for TruBlu (https://twitter.com/RLliveaus).

You're missing the point. 

I'm not here to debate whether you or anyone else agrees with me on the topic. 

I'm directing all of these questions to the team at BA and TB that won't reply On social media to the questions being asked. 

Rather they direct me to an account from the UK - that's the cop out.
(07-12-2017, 11:57 PM)Ruck Wrote: Exactly what Steeler said...

It's like asking the kid who makes your McChicken why Ronald hangs out with Grimace who is a known thief and what Grimace actually is. Sure there is a good reason for it all... but most likely you'll end up confused but happy that you're eating a McChicken. Smile

And Hamburglar.... why does Ronald hang around with criminals? Is he really qualified to be "Chief Happiness Officer"????

Grimace is a thief? FMD childhood ruined
Further on that RLliveAus is brand new and has no tweets as yet.

Dodgy much?
(07-12-2017, 11:56 PM)Eddie Wrote:
(07-12-2017, 11:52 PM)Steeler Wrote:
(07-12-2017, 11:42 PM)Eddie Wrote:
(07-12-2017, 11:41 PM)Steeler Wrote: How would Big Ant know why TruBlu are so crappy at marketing?

I'm asking BA why TB have gagged them.

It is pretty standard with TruBlu. They never let the game developers give out any information about the game before it is released. This isn't new.
Never said it was new. 

Just want to know why? It makes no sense from a publicity point of view.

No one knows what goes on in the great mind of theirs.
Smart people won't...
A) divulge confidential information.
B) air dirty laundry about business partners.
C) shit where they eat.

But ask away... I'm sure everyone finds it quite refreshing to revisit last year... and the year before.... Smile
I'm so glad this game is coming out soon... I'm sure it'll do enough talking. Big Grin
Ruck I fully expect you to defend them. Don't get your kickers twisted and post a rubbish defence.

Am I wrong about their lack of communication?

What's wrong with actually making a statement and putting it to bed? Instead "follow this official twitter account".

All they tweet is preorder tweets for UK gamestores.

Works both ways.