Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
international teams, logos, custom stadiums, lower leagues..
Want to know the list of international teams and if they are licensed (preferrably on youtube.. I notice Czech Republic is there.. apparently licensed as i can see their logo?? can anyone name the full list please.. For logos it would be great if someone could start working on international teams, local A grade Leagues and Conference leagues in the UK, other international domestic leagues (USA, Serbia) even stadiums it would be great to see QLD/NSW Cup UK Championship and if anyone can upload League 1 rosters (will be interesting to see the Toronto Wolfpack ratings..) on to youtube..
(07-09-2017, 11:12 PM)Any Chance Wrote: Want to know the list of international teams and if they are licensed (preferrably on youtube.. I notice Czech Republic is there.. apparently licensed as i can see their logo?? can anyone name the full list please.. For logos it would be great if someone could start working on international teams, local A grade Leagues and Conference leagues in the UK, other international domestic leagues (USA, Serbia) even stadiums it would be great to see QLD/NSW Cup UK Championship and if anyone can upload League 1 rosters (will be interesting to see the Toronto Wolfpack ratings..) on to youtube..

From what I've seen, Czech and Canada are licensed. I can imagine that the rest of the international teams will be licensed. I can't see why not. They're all under one governing body. I assume the same teams from RLL3 will be on RLL4 maybe with the addition of a few more possibly idk. As for conference leagues, I am going to try and do these. probably not them all. maybe just the conference premier but I will try and do the USARL teams such as Philadelphia Fight and Brooklyn Kings and also attempt their stadiums/fields they play at.
I am working on international teams. Nearly done with Italy, Papua New Guinea, Fiji and Scotland and will get working on others. I am also getting info on players from them that need creating about their profile. Date of birth height and weight etc even from eye colour to if they were socks up or down
Having only just purchased a PS4 a few weeks ago (and other than a Wii, never having owned a console of any sort in my life ... and I'm 36!), I have no idea how to upload or do anything to really alter RL games other than PC versions. I did used to be a graphic designer though, and still do some projects for fun. One such (on-going) project is designing logos for the España Rugby League and numerous new clubs that start up.

Thus. I have their national logo in it's original form (as it is my design!), so if people want it, let me know and also what file type / size / dimensions it needs to be in and I'll see what I can do.

While on the subject of uploading into the game, is there any way to import things like this into a PS4 without connecting to a network? My internet is a cheap little pre-paid USB thing which is more than fine for what use I have for it, but I don't think it'd be very effective for connecting a PS4 to it too. Apologies for the -possibly- obvious question, but again, complete newbie here!!