Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post Your Marvel Jerseys Here
I've been experimenting with the jersey and logo creator, and I have managed to make a Marvel Black Panther jersey for the panthers. post yours here too if you have any, im keen to see what you guys have made.

lmao.
(07-10-2017, 06:06 PM)Zacmick123 Wrote: I've been experimenting with the jersey and logo creator, and I have managed to make a Marvel Black Panther jersey for the panthers. post yours here too if you have any, im keen to see what you guys have made.

Looks pretty great! If you dont mind sharing it, i may alter some things too, see what i can come up with. Looks pretty great as is though!
Nice work Zac
(07-10-2017, 06:49 PM)Dufeyz Wrote:
(07-10-2017, 06:06 PM)Zacmick123 Wrote: I've been experimenting with the jersey and logo creator, and I have managed to make a Marvel Black Panther jersey for the panthers. post yours here too if you have any, im keen to see what you guys have made.

Looks pretty great! If you dont mind sharing it, i may alter some things too, see what i can come up with. Looks pretty great as is though!

Definitely man I will post it when I get home! It will be under the username unKwn.
lmao.
(07-10-2017, 06:54 PM)Slash1908 Wrote: Nice work Zac

Thanks man. Thanks for the help as well  Wink
lmao.
Just made the 2016 away (or home i cant remember lol) jersey for panthers. i labelled it anniversary. it was kind of tough to get it done but its not entirely finished yet.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

lmao.
(07-10-2017, 11:17 PM)Zacmick123 Wrote: Just made the 2016 away (or home i cant remember lol) jersey for panthers. i labelled it anniversary. it was kind of tough to get it done but its not entirely finished yet.

Nice work. Would like to see thier strawberry milkshake oak jersey
(07-10-2017, 11:17 PM)Zacmick123 Wrote: Just made the 2016 away (or home i cant remember lol) jersey for panthers. i labelled it anniversary. it was kind of tough to get it done but its not entirely finished yet.

They look awesome man Smile
(07-11-2017, 08:15 AM)lil_nicky94 Wrote:

They look awesome man Smile

Thanks so much dude!
lmao.
Black Panther one looks great! Well done. I'll be downloading that when the game is out for sure!
Joined BIG ANT Forums OCTOBER 2012
Joined SIDHE Forums MAY 2005