Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rugby League Live 4 - FanHub Demo Available Now on Steam
I would ignore the SL ratings they need a good revamp across the board, looks as if they have just guessed them, all the effort has been put into NRL teams, which isn't a surprise but shouldn't take too much to sort out.
(07-04-2017, 01:30 AM)Altofts Wildcat Wrote:
(07-03-2017, 11:39 PM)Aastill Wrote: Hope they fix the squads, looking at Wakefields squad and noticed Rangi Chase is in the team! Wakefield wouldn't dare go near him

Can you post the Wakefield squad, would like to know our ratings.

I haven't go the game mate just saw a video on youtube, if i find it i'll link it later. I don't think work would appreciate it if I started going on Youtube Wink just know Sam Williams is our highest (84)
Making the Italian National team and there are some players missing in game who are part of squads of teams in the game

Richard Lepori for Oldham Roughyeds
Mason Cerruto for Penrith Intrust team

Also James Saltonstall it says he is born in Italy. He was born in England but represents Italy. There were a few other players with the same thing their country of birth was same as country they play for but play for them due to heritage and born elsewhere. No huge deal though
Am I the only person who can't get the Fan Hub to open? I've downloaded it on Steam, all seems fine, and when I go to open the game it says there was an issue.

When I try double clicking on the desktop icon the screen goes black for a split second (as if it's about to boot into the game), then seems to just crash back to the desktop.

I thought it may have been a bad install, so I uninstalled it and installed it again, but the same issues. I'm running a Windows 7 PC.
(07-05-2017, 10:57 AM)paullyboy Wrote: Am I the only person who can't get the Fan Hub to open? I've downloaded it on Steam, all seems fine, and when I go to open the game it says there was an issue.

When I try double clicking on the desktop icon the screen goes black for a split second (as if it's about to boot into the game), then seems to just crash back to the desktop.

I thought it may have been a bad install, so I uninstalled it and installed it again, but the same issues. I'm running a Windows 7 PC.

What's your PC specs? Does it meet the minimum requirements which is listed on the RLL4 demo page in steam?
Xbox Live: Ickon81 & Samoan Surfer
PSN: Ickon81
Steam: ickon81
Origin: Ickon81
Excellent job with the Fanhub Big Grin.

While I'm all for more variety / more options... I'm loving the logo creator. More Sponsors for the game is no longer an issue. I'm going to go apeshit making realistic sponsors for this. And it's going to add to the more designs for jerseys... Big Grin

So more hair and bling... don't worry about jerseys and sponsors anymore.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(07-07-2017, 11:32 AM)Ruck Wrote: So more hair and bling... don't worry about jerseys and sponsors anymore.

While more hair options would be great, I can't agree about the jerseys. The patterns are copied directly from the last game and DO NOT work together the way they did in RLL3 when used with the new RLL4 jersey template.
Just started messing with the creation side of things... hope to have a good go of it over the weekend.... But I think I'm gonna have some good fun with jersey / sponsor creation on this one Steeler. I believe that making our own patterns will solve a few of the issues. Smile

Biggest issue with the FanHub so far for me... not enough Renegade Armada. :p Big Grin

The tip of the iceberg....
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(07-07-2017, 05:17 PM)Ruck Wrote: Just started messing with the creation side of things... hope to have a good go of it over the weekend.... But I think I'm gonna have some good fun with jersey / sponsor creation on this one Steeler. I believe that making our own patterns will solve a few of the issues. Smile

Biggest issue with the FanHub so far for me... not enough Renegade Armada. :p Big Grin

The tip of the iceberg....

love it Smile
So I've just downloaded the fanhub for PC and its all moving very slowly. I'm just on a laptop and I don't know much about graphics cards but I imagine that's why. Is there any way to speed it up?