Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RLL4 rushed?
(07-07-2017, 02:42 PM)Eddie Wrote:
(07-07-2017, 02:13 PM)Yuna Wrote:
(07-07-2017, 01:25 PM)Eddie Wrote: There will be "Decider" footage on Wednesday.

Boring!

Yes. But that is what we will get.

If its anything like what we have seen already, it will be a decider "cutscene". I want to see actual gameplay. Not the build up, and the anthem. I want to see set play mechanics, maybe some training drills. You know, the real stuff.
RLL4 has been painted with the same brush as rugby challenge and AFL. It's all TB
The less they show the more they sell.
Also the incident with Keith. I won't say RLL4 is rushed. I will predict its basically the same game as RLL3 with facial scans and a few tweaks. It's on par with other sequels which are released annually. Let's hope this franchise gets the annual release too
X1: Kulch
PSN: akulch
Steam: Kulch
The FanHub certainly seems to have been rushed. Most of the elements in it seem to be taken from either DBC or RLL3. And the parts copied from RLL3 have not been updated to work properly with RLL4.
The more I'm seeing of the game and the features that have been detailed for career mode it definitely smells of being rushed. It looks like a highly polished RLL3 with a few new gameplay features and then some ported features from DBC.

I'm still going to buy it but the comparison of what was achieved between RLL1, RLL2 and RLL3 to this seems concerning
If it turns out to be rushed I will be very disappointed with Ross after his comment.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

certainly not rushed in my opinion. They have focused on gameplay which I am happy with at the moment.
(07-18-2017, 01:26 PM)nbugge94 Wrote: certainly not rushed in my opinion. They have focused on gameplay which I am happy with at the moment.

Good to hear. My major concern is the forwards still not making metres. Is this still the case?