Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rugby League Live 4 - FanHub Demo Available Now on Steam
Last question for the night, what size dimensions/file size etc can you use (or a maximum??) to upload in logo creator??

Trying to make proper international sides to share
Surprised to see Mike Cooper rated so low, he went well down under.

I don't know if these are the stats that will ship on release, I know we have the fan hub and everything, but I feel stats should have followed the general rule of

Superstar (Thurston, Inglis, Johnson,Fifita) 85-Plus
Top NRL Player (Aus, NZ international, SOO players) 80-85
Average NRL first grader (Townsend etc) 76-80
NRL squad player (Polotini, Lima, Clydsedale, Paea) 68-75

Top Super League Player (England Int, guys like Hardaker, Hall, G.Williams, Gale) 76-82
Super league first grader (Singleton, Amor, Powell etc) 70-76
Super League squad player. 65-70

I will be interested to see if the low overalls for your players are because of a player growth system. They seem very low in both SL and NRL squads I've seen

And BA, if you need help with Player ratings for SL, Championship etc in the future, feel free to ask Smile

And if anyone wants to do me and solid and post some screenshots of my beloved Leeds, Id be very grateful.
Benrhino, there is a video up on YouTube bud of someone discussing the stats of the Leeds team ?.

Similarly though could someone screenshot me the roster and kit of the barrow raiders from Kingston press league 1?

Would be greatly appreciated!!
(07-03-2017, 01:11 AM)benrhino Wrote: Surprised to see Mike Cooper rated so low, he went well down under.

I don't know if these are the stats that will ship on release, I know we have the fan hub and everything, but I feel stats should have followed the general rule of

Superstar (Thurston, Inglis, Johnson,Fifita) 85-Plus
Top NRL Player (Aus, NZ international, SOO players) 80-85
Average NRL first grader (Townsend etc) 76-80
NRL squad player (Polotini, Lima, Clydsedale, Paea) 68-75

Top Super League Player (England Int, guys like Hardaker, Hall, G.Williams, Gale) 76-82
Super league first grader (Singleton, Amor, Powell etc) 70-76
Super League squad player. 65-70

I will be interested to see if the low overalls for your players are because of a player growth system. They seem very low in both SL and NRL squads I've seen

And BA, if you need help with Player ratings for SL, Championship etc in the future, feel free to ask Smile

And if anyone wants to do me and solid and post some screenshots of my beloved Leeds, Id be very grateful.

I think the NRL stats are pretty close. Some of the SL stats are way off though, bit insulting to be honest i know it is below NRL standard but some of the players are way off.you make a good point regards Cooper, he would be higher if he was still at St George and Greg Bird would be too and there are many other examples.

Anyway, at least it can be adjusted in the editor.
When you save a player who has been face scanned as a custom player can you edit their appearance?
No you can't.
(07-03-2017, 01:30 AM)SAINTS DEANO Wrote: Benrhino, there is a video up on YouTube bud of someone discussing the stats of the Leeds team ?.

Similarly though could someone screenshot me the roster and kit of the barrow raiders from Kingston press league 1?

Would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks mate, just watched it now. Some ratings are way off Briscoe (granted he's had a bad year) 68. Parcell, who has been very good 85. Baldwinson, a squad player, as low as 40 something. I'd have rated them about 72, 78, and 68 respectively. Does make me wonder if these are final ratings?

Also all Hunslets players are listed in Leeds squad, Firstly, that's not how dual registration works and secondly, Hunslet aren't Leeds dual reg team anymore. Hope someone from Big Ant can clear this up because it's putting a big dampner on things for me at the minute.
Why isn’t Mitchell Dodds in any Squad?
(07-03-2017, 02:02 PM)NRLHalfback02 Wrote: Why isn’t Mitchell Dodds in any Squad?

He is on the Broncos roster
How do I upload an image on the logo creator? Is there a certain type of file that can only be uploaded?? When I convert an image to the SVG file it gets saved as a web document.
Can png, jpg images be uploaded but certain dimensions??

EDIT: Never mind worked it out!