Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rugby League Live 4 - FanHub Demo Available Now on Steam
Were the Jillaroos and Kiwi Ferns confirmed to be in the game? Seeing some female hairstyles in the player creator.
(07-01-2017, 09:57 PM)davies11 Wrote:
(07-01-2017, 09:52 PM)sean132 Wrote:
(07-01-2017, 09:27 AM)theaxe1606 Wrote: Because the SL players likenesses are a separate licence to the teams/league they will never have accurate likenesses, where as the NRL own the players as such they allow the likenesses to be used.

Appreciate the separate licence, 100%, however, they must have some licences (I'm not well up on licencing so I don't know how many separate licences there are) to be able to use the Betfred Super League logo on the box and in the game, also to be able to use all of the real teams, logos, players etc... 

So it really is only the likenesses they are missing, whether that in itself is a separate licence altogether, who knows.

It is a shame

Correct (not sure if you're being sarcastic or not though??? Hard to read into interpretation on the internet).

Don't get me wrong, the game still looks great from what's been released so far and clearly has had a lot of time and effort spent on it, however, it would be nice if all 'top' teams and players in Australia, New Zealand, England and France could have their correct likenesses.
I've downloaded and installed but all i get is a error. [email protected]!!
Wigan turnin Blu, my arse!!
(07-02-2017, 02:55 AM)TheOdd1Out Wrote: Were the Jillaroos and Kiwi Ferns confirmed to be in the game? Seeing some female hairstyles in the player creator.

You must be mistaken them for Aaron Woods hairstyle
When the home screen loads, I press enter to begin, then I get a message that controller 1 is missing and I can't get past the home screen?????
(07-02-2017, 12:21 PM)vesh88 Wrote: When the home screen loads, I press enter to begin, then I get a message that controller 1 is missing and I can't get past the home screen?????

just use any controller
(07-02-2017, 12:58 PM)Jared0262 Wrote:
(07-02-2017, 12:21 PM)vesh88 Wrote: When the home screen loads, I press enter to begin, then I get a message that controller 1 is missing and I can't get past the home screen?????

just use any controller

I plugged in my PS4 controller and I get the same thing. Doesn't pick it up, still need to press enter on the keyboard to begin and I get the same message that it's lost controller 1, press enter to return back to the start screen
As I mentioned in another thread yesterday, there is an error with the Wests Tigers squad.
Tyson Gamble shouldn't be there, he is a signing for next season.
(07-02-2017, 01:00 PM)vesh88 Wrote:
(07-02-2017, 12:58 PM)Jared0262 Wrote:

just use any controller

I plugged in my PS4 controller and I get the same thing. Doesn't pick it up, still need to press enter on the keyboard to begin and I get the same message that it's lost controller 1, press enter to return back to the start screen

On steam you need to do something to add the ps4 controller into it, I cant remember what.
Search it up on google
(07-02-2017, 12:02 PM)Yuna Wrote:
(07-02-2017, 02:55 AM)TheOdd1Out Wrote: Were the Jillaroos and Kiwi Ferns confirmed to be in the game? Seeing some female hairstyles in the player creator.

You must be mistaken them for Aaron Woods hairstyle

[Image: tenor.gif]