Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ratings???
Hey guys I was just wondering if the ratings are abit weird to you guys aswell. They seem to be all over the joint e.g coen Hess rated 86 with Tyson frizell rated only 83?
Just looking at how the overall ratings are measured at the moment. Its weighted on positions. For example- only a halfback and five eights overall ratings are affected by the Grubber, Punt, Bomb and Field Goal ratings. A hooker's overall is only affected by grubber and punt. The other kicks have no impact on any players overall and rightly so (chip, place, drop, touch).

Each physical attribute (strength, speed, fitness etc) are each weighted the same, but different for each position also. Fullbacks OVR is affected the most by the physical attributes while wingers are affected the least. This it to probably stop athletic wingers having such a high rating like in previous games.
Warriors were screwed a bit with the ratings
yea warriors were ripped off
lmao.
Cowboys  got  the best end of the stick how is josh Reynolds  same rating  as ray Thompson
Well the good thing is, we can all make players stats to reflect how we feel about them.

Personally I'll be putting blokes like Mannering up near the 90s, and blokes like Mbye down in the 60s lol
(07-01-2017, 02:30 PM)punter_90 Wrote: Just looking at how the overall ratings are measured at the moment. Its weighted on positions. For example- only a halfback and five eights overall ratings are affected by the Grubber, Punt, Bomb and Field Goal ratings. A hooker's overall is only affected by grubber and punt. The other kicks have no impact on any players overall and rightly so (chip, place, drop, touch).

Each physical attribute (strength, speed, fitness etc) are each weighted the same, but different for each position also. Fullbacks OVR is affected the most by the physical attributes while wingers are affected the least. This it to probably stop athletic wingers having such a high rating like in previous games.

That's really interesting. I actually think the theory of the ratings is close to perfect, we might need to adjust some players though.

We won't fully understand how the ratings system works until we play the game. One thing I have noticed though is the disparity in speed between forwards and backs. A lot of forwards are around the 50-60 mark whereas backs are mostly above 80. We should see far fewer backs being chased down by front rowers
big ant!! why didn't you get me to do the player ratings? I would of done a much better job for free!
RED_V IS A PART OF ME
I’ve changed the RLL3 ratings to the RLL4 ratings and the game plays a lot better and is harder to score tries and win. And the AI defence has improved too.