Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Release Date Predictions
(06-22-2017, 09:09 AM)Ruck Wrote: Things could be done differently but two things are basically fact.

1. Tru Blu keep bringing us Rugby League games.
2. Tru Blu play their cards close to their chest and don't seem to waste money on excessive (and arguably unnecessary) advertising campaigns but do get information out before release.

As long as they keep doing 1.... 2 is something they can hopefully work on.

NRL website would be effective as would a full-page ad in the Big League magazine.... but I'd hate to think what both would cost, especially from the NRL side as they wouldn't give it away for free (if they did it would be smart... but I don't think they work that way).

Nothing costly or unecessary with Tru Blu engaging fans and potential markets via there social media platforms. More to selling a product than marketing and placement of product (PPPP's of marketing) Generating a positive customer experience goes along way towards brand recognition and growth. Not saying Tru Blu are stating negative comments but if you were to ask a question or simply seek acknowledgement of that question out of simple courtesy a response would at least be expected... but if someone was to ignore your query flat out would you find that rude and impolite? That us where im coming from ...its not about revealing information but engaging with people .
I don't think we will see anything until next Friday tbh atleast
Just spoke to tru blu as I am a supervisor at Jb they will know a Date for release on Monday and it will be released in July 100%
That probably means trailer next Friday
(06-22-2017, 11:23 AM)Ross96p Wrote: That probably means trailer next Friday

Yeah or on Monday when they find out
Please be early july! Got a whole month off work next month and i cant think of any other way to enjoy my time off then to play the new game Big Grin
(06-22-2017, 12:00 PM)Breno29 Wrote: I cant think of any other way to enjoy my time off then to play the new game Big Grin

Game of Thrones comes back in July.
(06-22-2017, 12:00 PM)Breno29 Wrote: Please be early july! Got a whole month off work next month and i cant think of any other way to enjoy my time off then to play the new game Big Grin

Won't be early July we were told 21st to end of month
(06-22-2017, 01:17 PM)Rhysh Wrote:
(06-22-2017, 12:00 PM)Breno29 Wrote: Please be early july! Got a whole month off work next month and i cant think of any other way to enjoy my time off then to play the new game Big Grin

Won't be early July we were told 21st to end of month
Bummer, had a feeling that was going to happen.
(06-22-2017, 10:15 AM)Jasche78 Wrote: [quote pid='71754' dateline='1498082953']
Nothing costly or unecessary with Tru Blu engaging fans and potential markets via there social media platforms. More to selling a product than marketing and placement of product (PPPP's of marketing) Generating a positive customer experience goes along way towards brand recognition and growth. Not saying Tru Blu are stating negative comments  but if you were to ask a question or simply seek acknowledgement of that question out of simple courtesy a response would at least be expected... but if someone was to ignore your query flat out would you find that rude and impolite? That us where im coming from ...its not about revealing information but engaging with people .

[/quote]

Oh, don't get me wrong... there is so much room for improvement, it's not funny.

Guess I'm use to the system (not that one should be)... I'll wait till Big Ant have the gag removed and then we'll get some quality info. But for me... I know it's coming and there are many things I can (and probably should) get done before RLL4 ends my social life and general productivity. Big Grin
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”