Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
RLL4 TRAILER
The faces look very good but they should tbh with the new face scans, Boyd Cordner looks just life like ? I've watched a few times & he catches my eye each time haha

Good to hear Eddie Hemmings commentating with Vossy, a fresh change from dribble dick Gould.
This isn't the trailer.
I'd like to think this isn't the finished product otherwise i'd be very disappointed. The player likenesses look good but the stadium and the fire and everything else looks like something on a last gen console. I'd go as far as to say the RLL3 trailer looked better than this

I'm hoping this is something that they've quickly whipped up due to demand for some content and that something better looking is to come.
I think that video yesterday created more confusion disappointment and questions more then anything else
Would still rather a list of game play features
Surely that's not too hard to give us a few written details
I've seen enough, I know Big Ant are good for it, I would like to know more about changes to career mode/s 

In saying that we'll get a genuine trailer before release which can be more fairly compared to the previous iterations
In a twitter reply to somebody bigant had said this is pre-rendered and can't wait to show some in game gameplay footage, my hype is still wayyy up
Trailer looks great/amazing guys. Need to fix the bug which has Milford in the NO.1 jersey though
Joined BIG ANT Forums OCTOBER 2012
Joined SIDHE Forums MAY 2005

That RLL3 trailer you posted was the final trailer, not a teaser like this RLL4 one.
I thought the game looked great everyone is picking the game apart I have a few words to say it is a game it can't be perfect so people need to deal with it big ant and tru blu have done a amazing job. Everyone just likes to complain that's not the finished product the reason the game has some glitches is because it is a game a computer game it is not real maybe in the future it will maybe feel like it is real life until then I joy what we have got it is a huge step up from rll3 and even than rll3 looks pretty good. The creators have put hours into the game your all acting as if the game isn't perfect it will be the end of the world.
(06-01-2017, 11:46 AM)Banks29 Wrote: In a twitter reply to somebody bigant had said this is pre-rendered and can't wait to show some in game gameplay footage, my hype is still wayyy up
I thought that was the case. Great news and eases my mind a lot. The screenshots are what it will actually look like.