Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Controller Not workings after few minutes
Hi, 

Hope so that every body who knows me is in good health status. long time no see by my side well little bitt busy and away from my home town. 
just downloaded DBC17. Controller is not working after few mints however in other games its working fine even in dbc14 its work perfectly. any idea any one???

Ross , HBK , Angel, Ruck, CA Inversion guys where are you. 

Waiting for your prompt response.
Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do, it bears your signature.
You did buy this game through steam didn't you? Controller disconnects are a known issue in pirated versions of the game...
(05-17-2017, 06:45 AM)gloriousbagh Wrote: Hi, 

Hope so that every body who knows me is in good health status. long time no see by my side well little bitt busy and away from my home town. 
just downloaded DBC17. Controller is not working after few mints however in other games its working fine even in dbc14 its work perfectly. any idea any one???

Ross , HBK , Angel, Ruck, CA Inversion guys where are you. 

Waiting for your prompt response.

It's what happens in pirated games. The best fix is to buy a legitimate copy.
My PS4 Controllers are always going flat... best to maintain a regular charging routine.

I know Gloriousbagh didn't waste almost 10 Gig of download on a pirated version... that would be just plain old silly.

My suggestion is to buy a new controller... and if that doesn't fix it... re-download the game from Steam. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”