Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
RLL4 ANNOUNCED
Better resolution screenshots are here:

https://forum.bigant.com/thread-5227-pos...l#pid70981

All news on RLL4 is to come from Tru Blu, Big Ant staff and I will update as I am able.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
I still think an ultimate team style mode would be fun if they did a different variation. Fifa UT became a play to win style. There was no incentive to play because packs were overpriced and everyone just bought packs with micro transactions. But yeah focus on gameplay and keep it simple.
Can you give us something we don't already know Ross??
I wish I could @Drewey - all news needs to come from Tru Blu.

I will attempt to get some play sessions and the like, I really want people to see this game, it's far beyond what we have done to date and easily the best sports game made in Australia to date.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
I like the sound of that... Big Grin
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
Can you tell us if it still in development?

I mean, can things still be requested or is it too late?
Sounds Awesome @Ross
(05-14-2017, 06:16 PM)Ross Wrote: I wish I could @Drewey - all news needs to come from Tru Blu.

I will attempt to get some play sessions and the like, I really want people to see this game, it's far beyond what we have done to date and easily the best sports game made in Australia to date.

Exciting times, Can't wait! Big Grin
(05-14-2017, 06:16 PM)Ross Wrote: I wish I could @Drewey - all news needs to come from Tru Blu.

Mouth watering. I honestly can't wait!!
I'm honestly so hyped, I need this game now. The more Rossy just turns up the excitement