Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Little news for RLL4
Wow that new screenshot also looks amazing!!

And the fact that all sponsors will be allowed, wow! I didn't think this would be the case but if it's on TruBlu's website then I guess it is. Awesome!

I think this could be just about ready for a release.
(05-11-2017, 01:29 PM)mattystorm1987 Wrote: That's got to be a edit, VB & XXXX logos, I thought this couldn't be done unless the game was rated 18+ ?
It's definitely not an edit. Therefore, I'd say that's the new RLL4 logo too.
I'd say if they are advertising the game on nrl.com then the logos are all good.
I love this time every few years. It gives you something to look forward to and talk about other then how the world is fucked haha. I still play RLL3 every now and then and find it to be the best of any league game  to date. The graphics here do look like a big improvement in the player likeness department. What I really want to see is a more fluid passing system, It still makes me angry when i pass left to a person hitting a gap but for some reason the game chooses a guy dropping under when the logical button for that would of been the pass right key. Short kicking needs a bit of improvement also, I found the best option was using the drop kick as a modified cross to the corners which did work but feels cheep in some respects.

Thanks Bigant your dedication to producing these games is fantastic and what you have done for this sport in the gaming world is commendable in my books.
(05-11-2017, 03:32 PM)callmack1 Wrote:
(05-11-2017, 01:29 PM)mattystorm1987 Wrote: That's got to be a edit, VB & XXXX logos, I thought this couldn't be done unless the game was rated 18+ ?
It's definitely not an edit. Therefore, I'd say that's the new RLL4 logo too.

Yeah i must of assumed it was.. I tried looking for a quote from Ross on this subject and all I could find was someone asking if they could change the sponsor logo to "TB" blues instead of "VB" blues and all he said was that it would take major convincing from the nrl and the sponsors in question, didn't confirm or deny if it was Legal/illegal. Must of been $$ preventing it from being in previous games ?
Can't wait for a Broncos wooden spoon..
Okay so I've just been getting back up to date with both InSaiyn's and The Odd 1 Out's video's on YouTube (I know you guys are on these forums, great work). 

They have me even more hyped for this game!!!! I didn't realise the amount of stuff we'd be able to do with the logo creator (haven't played DBC 17), it sounds awesome! Pretty sick for those guys on the console. Possibilities are endless!! We could obviously make proper updated jerseys but also things like proper branded boots, headgear, compression shorts, balls, stadium sponsors and field markings.

So just to clarify. From what InSaiyn was saying, if I made a jersey on PC and put it into the game, people on Consoles could use it. That's hectic if that's the case.

On one of the Odd 1 Outs videos he provides great info from Twitter. I won't explain it, just go watch it. It's potentially big news (if true).
I wonder if we can get community teams going again this time around lol
Curious if and when the fanhub will be released. I guess with the majority of players being scanned, there is not as great an advanced need to release it. Hope the players from #3 can be carried across...
I'll just carry over my code from RLL3 and DBC17 editors over to RLL4.
Hey, just wondering if the super league(English league) will have player likenesses like nrl