Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
RLL4 ANNOUNCED
(05-10-2017, 05:58 PM)Grizzly Yeti Wrote: It'll be July.

What makes you think that? 

I don't disagree. It would be much better just after State of Origin, but pre-Finals Footy.
(05-11-2017, 10:45 AM)JWhitey Wrote:
(05-10-2017, 05:58 PM)Grizzly Yeti Wrote: It'll be July.

What makes you think that? 

I don't disagree. It would be much better just after State of Origin, but pre-Finals Footy.

I am GOD
After Origin and Pre-Finals seems like a good idea... gives people time to right some wrongs before the finals kick off.

Before the GF is the main thing... firing this up inbetween games (beers?) on the big day would be awesome. Big Grin
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
aw yes new game. Time to dust off old account lol
The official "Rugby League Live 4" Facebook page has been created and they updated their cover photo of the state of origin captains in game. Maybe that means we might get something trailer, release date or game it self around that game. Also I watched "Odd1out"s video and he claimed that Ross made a comment that the game will be out way before season's end
Just to remind people of the big black hole that the demise of Rugby League Week left us with....

http://www.sportingnews.com/au/league/ne...z9s7v3yxd5

But hey... it's all good publicity right? Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
hopefully new mode or two, dont wanna be negative but yall really think theres gonna be much more of a change other then cleaner graphics and updated teams? lol
psn - cmsplash
(05-12-2017, 05:35 PM)Cody Wrote: hopefully new mode or two, dont wanna be negative but yall really think theres gonna be much more of a change other then cleaner graphics and updated teams? lol

The game's at the point where all they need to work on is fine tuning the gameplay. The features are solid enough now for BA to really focus on controls and ai rather than the whole game so I don't expect a "new" game.
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
Hell, EA have been doing that for years... so if people want Big Ant to be more like EA then yes it'll be a coat of paint with some new names.

However, I expect (as usual) for Big Ant to step it up and make improvements... I'll start to worry when they implement RLLUT, start removing stuff and generally make the game a sporting version of Yu-Gi-Oh! Big Grin
They need to tweak the game play specifically the forwards and bolster career modes having ticket sales profit n loss front office type stuff in franchise mode.
The successful formula has been done with EA titles and MLB the show. BA just need to emulate this for rugby league
X1: Kulch
PSN: akulch
Steam: Kulch