Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Game on the way!! Confirmed
i got to admit live 3 was a extremely hyped up game, it was dreadful. I hope wicked witch do make this one big ant have let us down to often. Sorry just speaking the truth.
(02-15-2017, 11:14 AM)Tigers05 Wrote: i got to admit live 3 was a extremely hyped up game, it was dreadful. I hope wicked witch do make this one big ant have let us down to often. Sorry just speaking the truth.

Not really speaking the truth, simply your opinion. Have you even played Rugby Challenge 3?
(02-15-2017, 08:07 AM)benrhino Wrote: Does anyone know where abouts in the game making process this normally happens? Is it one of the first things developers do, the finishing touches, or can they literally just do it whenever is convenient?

I know about as much as Jon Snow does when it comes to game development. 

Interested if anyone knows though...
It would be good to hear some news about it
Vossy confirmed on twitter he is recording commentary for the new game and expects it out mid year!
(02-28-2017, 04:03 PM)Rock Wrote: Vossy confirmed on twitter he is recording commentary for the new game and expects it out mid year!
Nice! I love Vossy's commitment to these games
Vossy always spills the beans. Legend.
Classic Vossy 

https://mobile.twitter.com/AndrewVossy/s...6298152961

Will he now suffer the fate of 3 dog?? ?
(02-15-2017, 11:14 AM)Tigers05 Wrote: i got to admit live 3 was a extremely hyped up game, it was dreadful. I hope wicked witch do make this one big ant have let us down to often. Sorry just speaking the truth.
Yo, tigers05, I'm really happy for you and I'mma let you finish, but Big Ants RLL3 is one of the best rugby league video games of all time
I personally was very unimpressed by RLL3. It was a step up from RLL2 but not much else. Play RL3 on Wii. That is the best modern day RL game by a mile. ETs Rugby League from my early child hood is possibly the best of all time. It had set plays and it was made in the 1980s!!!