Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DBC17 Patch #2 Faqs
We have just a released patch#2 for DBC17 that includes online difficulty settings for custom matches, harder difficulty on Quick Matches, and also some stability improvements.

We are still working through any reported issues that may form part of a future patch#3

There is a remaining issue that logos in downloaded teams are taking more memory than is available which is causing crashes in Career Mode and Competitions. “Get Best” will use standard logos from now on until this can be rectified. We are working on a way that Career mode teams will be updated upon subsequent downloads (i.e. they will be able to be changed visually). If your Career or Competition is currently crashing then you will need to do a "Get Best" and restart.

In the meantime we will have a FAQ here that will be updated as issues are found/workarounds issued.

Why is my career camera not changing?
During career match a second set of camera options are available in the Settings menu. Changing the bottom set of camera settings will change which camera you are using in career games.

How can I view my career player stats?
Career stats can be viewed on the statistics tile on the career home page, and when your player walks onto the field. We have heard feedback that many of you would like to see more statistics, which we are looking at.

Why am I seeing multiples of the same player in career?
This occurs when downloaded players are not linked while being on multiple teams - the game will see these as unique players and they may individually get selected in the same team. Newer teams available in the Academy may be correctly linked.

How do I view my selection status in career?
Pressing the Y button (Xbox) or Triangle button (PS4) on the My Player tile in career will open the selection status screen. From here you can view your chances of being selected in various competitions/teams.

Why aren't there reviews in career?
The availability of the review system will depend on the match type being played, T20 matches, club level and most Domestic level matches do not have the review system available, while international 50 over and Test matches will.

How do I increase my attributes in career?
Attributes are increased on level up. Your career player levels up as you earn CXP, which is gained based on your match performance and by completing career objectives. Currently however, attribute increases are only processed following simulated matches, an issue that we are looking at.

All my players are being censored!
Due to console requirements, names of customised teams are occasionally censored.
On PS4 this will occur if you have a controller connected but not signed into a PSN account.
On both Xbox One and PS4 this will happen when any connected account has parental controls restricting user generated content.

Why haven't you answered my question?
We are continually following your feedback and reviewing the options we have for making improvements. We are endeavouring to answer questions publicly and as broadly as possible, answering directly to PM’s/etc. does not reach enough of our audience.

Thanks for your patience and support,

Ross.

Ruck Note: Thread made a sticky as per Border's request (Thanks Again)Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
What a guy, Doing his bit for us on Christmas Day!

Thanks Ruck ?
LOL.. Santa deserves the Thanks. Smile

Hope you had a great day with the family Border. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
Sure did, hope you did too!
Where can we leave feedback on improvements/glitches, there's a lot of random threads popping up, should we make a dedicated thread?
I'd suggest https://forum.bigant.com/thread-5047.html Gareth... keep it all in one place so that the Big Ant Team don't have to look for it in multiple threads. I've been away for the last couple of days and limited by the tablet I was using to access the Forums... but I'll look at the threads tomorrow and start bringing all the relevant ones together. Smile
Is there any way where we can view stats more comprehensively? Currently can't view bowling stats such as bowling average etc. The most fun part of career mode is looking at career stats so it is a big let down. Love everything else!
Hi guys,

Love the game but I am having trouble with selection status playing domestic cricket for the Auckland aces(NZ).

No international games show as a chance of being selected?

I started a career with Victoria(Aus) to compare and a whole lot of international games showed on the list!

Will they eventually show on my list for NZ or am I just out of luck?

I have looked into linking teams(Auckland to NZ international) but didn't see anything there that would solve the issue, is there a way around this?

Cheers
(01-09-2017, 10:16 PM)Kiwimootan Wrote: Hi guys,

Love the game but I am having trouble with selection status playing domestic cricket for the Auckland aces(NZ).

No international games show as a chance of being selected?

I started a career with Victoria(Aus) to compare and a whole lot of international games showed on the list!

Will they eventually show on my list for NZ or am I just out of luck?

I have looked into linking teams(Auckland to NZ international) but didn't see anything there that would solve the issue, is there a way around this?

Cheers

We have found an issue with gaining representative honours for some countries in career mode.

We have been able to fix this on the server side, however, in order to have the fix you will need to "get best" and start a new career.

We envisage that an upcoming patch will enable continuation of previously begun careers.
Hi,
All the stats in my career mode are getting abruptly reset and to weird numbers.
It includes total runs 100s across all formats.

Please let me know if original stats can be restored.

Thanks