Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don Bradman Cricket 17 - World Premiere Gameplay
Video footage of DBC 17 I took at EB Games Swanston St, Melbourne around 4pm, 26/10/2016.
Sorry for the shaky cam :S

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSCUDsJLmz0
Some good footage coming out now... few little improvements that I'm liking so far. Can't wait to get my hands on it. Big Grin
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(10-27-2016, 08:34 AM)Ruck Wrote: Some good footage coming out now... few little improvements that I'm liking so far. Can't wait to get my hands on it. Big Grin

I got to play abit of DBC 17 and I have to say, batting and bowling have been improved alot Smile
That's great to hear... the last game was fairly solid so any improvements on that is icing on the cake.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
The footage is looking good the hype is starting to build really looking forward to release  has Big Ant given an exact date yet I keep seeing 16Th december does anyone know the exact date
Don Bradman Cricket 14 greatest game ever till DBC 17 comes out
(10-27-2016, 03:21 PM)sid333 Wrote: The footage is looking good the hype is starting to build really looking forward to release  has Big Ant given an exact date yet I keep seeing 16Th december does anyone know the exact date

Game is coming out on the 15th of December.
career mode looks amazing. Can't wait.
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
(10-26-2016, 10:02 PM)DNAngel Wrote: Video footage of DBC 17 I took at EB Games Swanston St, Melbourne around 4pm, 26/10/2016.
Sorry for the shaky cam :S

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSCUDsJLmz0

lucky place to be....
happy to see the young fans of cricket games around the world.
(10-27-2016, 10:53 AM)Ruck Wrote: That's great to hear... the last game was fairly solid so any improvements on that is icing on the cake.

Yep. Couldn't agree more, I've said the same for years. Don Bradman Cricket 14 is virtually the perfect cricket game, will be very hard for Big Ant to top but it appears they have done so.