Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Be on the Big Ant Forum Team!
Thanks Ruck have sent yoou an email
Don Bradman Cricket 14 greatest game ever till DBC 17 comes out
Cool, I'll see what I can do.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(07-01-2016, 06:42 PM)Ruck Wrote: Cool, I'll see what I can do.

Save one for me too please! Send you a pic soon.
"We'll do better next year..." Average Carlton Fan.
When is the deadline, I would also like to be on the team
Also can someone list the controls, I can't seem to be able to adjust my players appearance, like chose hair style
(07-03-2016, 06:32 AM)qamar3qurban Wrote: When is the deadline, I would also like to be on the team
There's still time to join, get creating and make yourself!

(07-04-2016, 05:12 AM)qamar3qurban Wrote: Also can someone list the controls, I can't seem to be able to adjust my players appearance, like chose hair style

If you're using a keyboard, the up/down/left/right arrow keys will navigate between tabs. WASD will navigate between items within the tabs. YGHJ will navigate the sliders.
This is awesome. I would love to be part of the team Smile
Sharing ID: 239,214
Submitted by pure_brad
Original Author pure_brad

Cheers Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

DBC Academy username: Unique_Nat

Sweet Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Welcome aboard guys... looking like a strong team Smile.

Work in Progress (noticed a few changes to the Academy since I last used it - nice work Big Ant...) but I figured I'd put these up here to lock in positions for Moel99, Sid333 and Border (In no particular order except for the names being in the order you posted (or didn't Border you slack b...ut I digress), so hopefully you can tell who you are... if not, tell me to lift my game. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”