Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THINGS which we don't want in 'DON BRADMAN CRICKET-17' from 'DBC-14'
Lets make sure We would stop playing DBC 14 when the Mighty DBC 17 would hit the Market.but i guess there would be few who still love to keep playing DBC14 rather throwing big bucks on DBC17....Now for those who got bored of few things presently in DBC14, seriously dont want in next purchase would be what? certainly NOT the Batting Mechanism,though we would want it to certain extend.
SO, here ! Make a list of the Things which would annoy you to see again in DBC 17'.....

I would not want to see the following :-
1) commentary
2) model physic
3) non of the batting shots
4) replays
To me it would make more sense to list what you'd like to see improved, which would be logical in the suggestions section for DBC 17. I'm not sure I agree with listing what you don't want in there...

For Example...

1) Improved commentary, Yes. The commentary wasn't that bad but could be improved on. Removing commentary altogether would be just strange.

2) ?????!!!!!

3) While standing still not offering a shot might work for some... I've got no problem with the batting shots available. Improvements... possibly but they're pretty good as is.

4) Maybe we don't need replays after every 4... but a button to skip (you can already skip right) is enough. Some people can't get enough of watching a shot go to the boundary.... and the manual replay function is awesome.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
1.)More realistic motion capture for batting, the batting shots looked amateur in the last game.

2.) It would be nice if the batsmen had different batting technics, bowlers had different bowling actions, with cricket games the gameplay looks too generic because everyone bats and bowls the same.

3.)LICENSES ??

4.) Better looking kitbag, pads, bat, gloves etc..
(06-07-2016, 06:12 PM)Ruck Wrote: To me it would make more sense to list what you'd like to see improved, which would be logical in the suggestions section for DBC 17. I'm not sure I agree with listing what you don't want in there...

For Example...

1) Improved commentary, Yes. The commentary wasn't that bad but could be improved on. Removing commentary altogether would be just strange.

2) ?????!!!!!

3) While standing still not offering a shot might work for some... I've got no problem with the batting shots available. Improvements... possibly but they're pretty good as is.

4) Maybe we don't need replays after every 4... but a button to skip (you can already skip right) is enough. Some people can't get enough of watching a shot go to the boundary.... and the manual replay function is awesome.

Dude! #2) is referred to players CGI ......

1) In career mode there should be no commentary,instead should be players conversation,sledging,PA,crowd noise like in real life.
2) unlike in DBC14 , there should be more variety of shots from long-on to square cut region,considering the safe shot areas.
3) there must be some hidden shots which can be executed after scoring 50/100.that will keep the player curious
Some things that i would love to see improved,

1. AMBIENCE!! The commentary in the previous game was God-Awful. It just felt so Cricket 2000-ey. Please make the commentary more like the real thing and more interesting with the odd stat pick-up and more background about the current batsman etc. from time to time (though that would be a huge chore i know). And also to upgrade that ambience factor, loud cheering in India, Pakistan. Papare bands in Sri Lanka etc.

2.More variations in bowling actions please,(but that's too much work) so please make the Fast bowler action more "straight-like" (sorta like Dale Steyn's action) and not the current one that looks like Jasprit Bumrah's bowling.

3.It would be nice if a batsman raises his bat and helmet after reaching a 100 and maybe doing some kinda celebratory jump, punching the air, that kinda thing.

4.Would be a treat if the career mode really made me feel like i've started a cricketing career by posting newspaper articles from time to time about "that one time i made this brilliant century batting with the tail..." and "this player got 5 wickets and...Now he's on the national team's radar.." etc.

5.Finally make the bowler bowl MORE QUICK to the opposite batsman when they are batting. it can get pretty frustrating when a fast bowler "seems to trundle along and bowl medium paced deliveries" at the opposing batsman. Making the bowler bowl more faster in that scenario will up our interest/fascination levels just to watch how our partner fares against this express pace, in full blown swinging conditions.
Yes please change the commentary it was boring and have Cups in the career mode.
yes, defenitely guys....we need those things to fixed out...
now' I would want one thing for DBC 14 to be changed ......
PLEASE MAKE DBC 14 FREE FROM STEAM LOGIN,SOON AFTER DBC 17 RELEASE
(06-23-2016, 04:24 PM)usinnitin Wrote: yes, defenitely guys....we need those things to fixed out...
now' I would want one thing for DBC 14 to be changed ......
PLEASE MAKE DBC 14 FREE FROM STEAM LOGIN,SOON AFTER DBC 17 RELEASE

That would make these guys happy...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

While I hate being stuck with Steam (or Origin) for games, it does protect the game from those people who want it for free. I don't think giving DBC14 away for free will help sales of DBC17 or future cricket games.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(06-24-2016, 08:55 AM)Ruck Wrote: While I hate being stuck with Steam (or Origin) for games, it does protect the game from those people who want it for free. I don't think giving DBC14 away for free will help sales of DBC17 or future cricket games.

yes ! you r right mate.... it could be a potential danger to DBC !!!