Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Thoughts Regarding The Patch
I turn pass queing off since it clashes with the flat out pass and deep pass
I've been playing with pass queuing off since day one.
On the xbone too
#Thegreatestgameofall
Yes I have also, but I do admit that I sometimes have troubles with cut-out passes not coming out of the dummy-half to where I selected. I tend to do it fairly late to try and make it happen, but sometimes I get the feeling it's positional and there just isn't anyone in position at the Triangle or Square distance to receive at that time.

(04-11-2016, 06:59 PM)C A Iversen Wrote: Yes I have also, but I do admit that I sometimes have troubles with cut-out passes not coming out of the dummy-half to where I selected. I tend to do it fairly late to try and make it happen, but sometimes I get the feeling it's positional and there just isn't anyone in position at the Triangle or Square distance to receive at that time.

Don't forget the player needs to have high passing stat to do a cut out pass. If you have someone with 50 passing stat then he won't be able to perform a cut out pass like Thurston
AI still have the same game plan in attack.

- 3 man cut out flat dummy half pass to the edge players who are almost guaranteed to break the line off the pass unless you drag a marker all the wah across to track it. Even when I slide the defensive line to that side anticipating it my defenders still walk backwards and watch the break unfold

- They play almost exclusively on 1 side of the field and never up the middle

- Very rarely do I see a standard 1st man pass hit up through the middle

- AI still look to evade every single tackle attempt often resulting in props having the sidestep success of an outside back
(04-11-2016, 07:26 PM)BenR34 Wrote: - AI still look to evade every single tackle attempt often resulting in props having the sidestep success of an outside back

Which is odd because when presented with a one on one situation they will almost always run straight at the defender and never attempt to pass or sidestep
(04-11-2016, 08:13 PM)Eastern Suburbs Wrote:
(04-11-2016, 07:26 PM)BenR34 Wrote: - AI still look to evade every single tackle attempt often resulting in props having the sidestep success of an outside back

Which is odd because when presented with a one on one situation they will almost always run straight at the defender and never attempt to pass or sidestep

Yeh when 1 on 1 they don't offer much but when coming out of their own half they get the sidestep animation on me quite often regardless of the type of tackle I attempt and how well I time it
I exclusively tackle with the low tackle and it stops the AI in their tracks
(04-11-2016, 08:58 PM)Eastern Suburbs Wrote: I exclusively tackle with the low tackle and it stops the AI in their tracks

That's the 1 I use the most and I'm still racking up about 30 missed tackles a game in 15min halves
Good to see the console finally getting patched and some feedback from the masses – the PC world is a ghost town

now they need to re-adjust the times of day or stadia orientation, because the tunnel at the SFS is always in the shade

But most importantly – there needs further tuning to the forwards – there is no incentive to take it up the middle – the game it way too focused on hot potato like stuff with the backs and out on the edges. Solid game, but I feel RLL2 does certain things better, and that’s a bitter pill to swallow to some degree. Everything else was a good step up, but the lack of forward dominance is clear as day
X1: Kulch
PSN: akulch
Steam: Kulch