Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
RLL3 Anomalies
(04-08-2016, 09:56 AM)RLL3LOVER Wrote: Thanks bunnies but it aint an official update like on rll2

It never was, it was always going to be a patch not an "update"
Anyone else after the patch on Xbox 360 not being able to edit a players attributes in create custom player. I can edit his looks and perk but attributes, height/weight and identity are locked. Is there a way to resolve this issue?
Anyone else not being able to switch players from interchange to interchange? It matters because I'm trying to get their jersey number/position correct even if you're switching players that are both in the interchange.
[Image: s22yp.gif]
(04-08-2016, 04:57 PM)CanterburyBulldogs Wrote: Anyone else not being able to switch players from interchange to interchange? It matters because I'm trying to get their jersey number/position correct even if you're switching players that are both in the interchange.

I've never been able to on PC. I never cared too much about jersey numbers but, I always had my utility as 14, 2 props at 15-16 and a backrower at 17, this game has different ideas and overall I don't care.
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
There will be an update to the rosters early next week that will be supplied via the FanHib automatically on login.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
(04-08-2016, 06:50 PM)Ross Wrote: There will be an update to the rosters early next week that will be supplied via the FanHib automatically on login.
Will it automatically download the best player likeness's too or just rosters?
(04-08-2016, 01:41 PM)Yuna Wrote:
(04-08-2016, 09:56 AM)RLL3LOVER Wrote: Thanks bunnies but it aint an official update like on rll2

It never was, it was always going to be a patch not an "update"

Thanks bunnies - may i e-iterate that it was a few swuggestions - are you a big ant facilitator/part of their admin?-
@RLL3LOVER No.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
Downloaded players go instantly into dev red team and can't edit their attributes even though they are custom.(XBOX ONE)
[PS4] Post patch online: Sometimes when the opposition's kickoff goes dead/out on the full, you will be awarded a penalty however the penalty options interface never appears and your player will just stand there for about 5-10 secs, after which the game will just simply default to 'play-on' and most of the time you'll get tackled in-goal leading to a dropout. Truly infuriating.