Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NRL 2016 Teams
(02-15-2016, 07:26 PM)Makaveli Wrote: Have there been any Fan Hub updates as previously promised?

The only update that was even close to promised was adding Blase's players but we can already do that if we want to.
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
The FanHub is, *the* FAN HUB, it's updated all the time by fans.

We will make get some teams together ourselves as packages of the best players uploaded online to the FanHub but you can actually do that already.

edit: To slow - thanks Axe.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
(02-15-2016, 10:27 PM)Ross Wrote: The FanHub is, *the* FAN HUB, it's updated all the time by fans.

We will make get some teams together ourselves as packages of the best players uploaded online to the FanHub but you can actually do that already.

edit: To slow - thanks Axe.

Couldn't agree more Ross, FanHub is updated by fans daily. I feel as though its only going to get better with the upcoming patch.
Agreed Big ant outdid themselves with the fan hub, its brilliant
While I may be vocal about my dissappointment re-the patch.

It's only fair I praise them when they deserve as well.
Fan hub = awesomeness! Less so for making playeres look like their real life counterparts but more so for the updated teams and stats. Player likeness is a bonus of course.
Good work BA making the Fan Hub work!
I cannot agree more with Shaun's perspective. The patch issue is annoying and the delay doesn't make sense but the Fanhub is GENIUS. I have had a PS3 for years but never considered going online with it, until I wanted to create jerseys for RLL3
I know its the fan hub.And I know the question must be annoying.but are there plans to bring out A dLC with the 2016 official sponcers and Jerseys? I get that you can make the created teams in the fan hub.and thats awesome.but I really like the new 9s playing strips and some new jumpers.that you really just can't create.Also is there qny update on the xbox store allowing lacrosse yet.I have seen the youtube videos and I really wanna give it A go.it looks really good.Don't know any rules.but it looks fun.