Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
PS4 / XBOX ONE Update when to expect
Dusted off the game last night, downloaded updated teams & created 2016 NRL comp for franchise.
Was good to have the updated rosters and the ability to create custom leagues for franchise.

I forgot how useless the forwards are, everything else I had gotten over but this, kills the game. the only way to win for me is through field position and throwing the ball around with the odd scoot out of dummy half,

Fingers crossed this update comes out. You were so close Big ant so close to something great.
Help this American get it, what is the issue with the forwards? I understand that many don't like the way they act in the game but why is this and how should they be acting in the game?
I'm probably not much help, also an American, but the way I see it the forwards are like NFL Fullbacks. You know, hit the defensive line try to break through for some yards (I mean meters) maybe get a quick offload. Problem is in the unpatched console version this doesn't seem to work, hit ups and fends have little effect and they usually get stopped in their tracks. This is especially frustrating near the try line where this would be the most help. If it worked I imagine it would draw the defense in and open up more out wide. For the record the PC version is little better in this regard but could still use some adjustments IMO.
Cool, two Americans... either of you been to an USARL game, as in the local competition?

I think you've pretty much nailed it Eyeman, the Forwards are meant to be your battering rams in attack and they could have more affect on the defensive line. Sending your forwards for Hit Ups is meant to wear down the opposition in the game so I still use them with this intent.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(02-11-2016, 08:29 AM)Ruck Wrote: Cool, two Americans... either of you been to an USARL game, as in the local competition?

I think you've pretty much nailed it Eyeman, the Forwards are meant to be your battering rams in attack and they could have more affect on the defensive line. Sending your forwards for Hit Ups is meant to wear down the opposition in the game so I still use them with this intent.

I haven't been to a game yet, closest club is in Philadelphia ( I'm near Pittsburgh) 5 hour drive. It's on my list of things to do this summer!
(02-11-2016, 09:09 AM)Eyeman79 Wrote: I haven't been to a game yet, closest club is in Philadelphia ( I'm near Pittsburgh) 5 hour drive. It's on my list of things to do this summer!

aren't the Sledgehammers coming back to Pittsburgh this year?
I reffed a union game that had a couple of players from the Northern Virgina team and one is now on the US national team, it was D3 Union so our league is pretty lousy around here

If I get an internship in DC or Philly this summer I plan on training (and hopefully getting some minutes fingers crossed) with a USARL team.
Havent' gotten a chance to play league yet but it definitely has my fancy.
Everybody needs to relax, Big Ant are doing all they can do at the moment to get this patch out. Tru Blu are the ones who decide when they can publish it. I love RLL3 I play it daily, I've spent heaps of hours in the FanHub editing squads and likeness. While the game has bugs and could be improved we still have a killer of a game. However I am keen on the patch being released soon.
Calm down NRLHalfback02. Big ant are doing all the can do at the moment.
(02-12-2016, 06:47 PM)Hartyharty Wrote: Calm down NRLHalfback02. Big ant are doing all the can do at the moment.

Mate, I'm very calm and I am on Big Ants side mate unlike you and others who constantly bag them for not getting a patch out yet.
Im just puzzled still what the logic is behind it coming out. We know TB are hopeless lazy customer support & we know BA would know why they haven't released. It sux that there isnt even a leaked rumour as to when and why. I don't mind the wait but is kind of shit to not know when we can at least expect it...

Fair Dinkum!