Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
PS4 / XBOX ONE Update when to expect
So instead of answering my questions you guys just delete my posts? A customer is not satisfied with their product but instead of getting assistance/answers they simply get ignored. Classy.
(02-07-2016, 11:00 AM)Ruck Wrote: Plays great on the PS4 version IMO. I've had very few issues and I'm still enjoying it... to the point that my PC copy is struggling for game time. Smile

Same, I'm using PS4 copy more often, the patch will make it better, little things bugging me is not changing jerseys and having captains screen before career game but I know it's coming so will be good...

Fanhub is still bit unreliable on PS4 to and is a lucky draw so hope that improves overtime

Also what's happening with get best feature on that the game shipped with, it worked great when I first picked the game up. Deleted my save data for something unrelated, started again and now I've got to individually find best creations which is a bit of a chore

Also excuse me if I'm repeating a question, what's up with super league, are there any good creations getting around, will there be a get best for it too?

Are we getting a official 2016 fan hub update in the next month or so for super league and nrl atleast?

Are we waiting for the patch first? The patch I get but the fanhub being kinda broken (on PS4) is much more frustrating given it was a huge selling point for the game from a marketing point of view and it originally worked on release!!!

Cracks are starting to show for me given I'm pumped with super league starting, Auckland nines as we speak and radio silence with rll3 (yes tru blu) but still, come on tru blu, say something, anything

Bit of a bi polar post but fanhub was playing up again Angry
(02-05-2016, 09:37 AM)Ruck Wrote: Fortunately I don't share that opinion, sure... with the patch it'll be better... but I'm still enjoying it. Smile

As a moderator of the forum, and possibly a paid BA employee, your bound to say that. No offence.

9's are now over. We've been told now for what feels like months that the patch is complete and is waiting release. To me, it doesn't seem plausible anymore. If it was, I could accept a few weeks for TB to get it's act together. Any longer and it feels like a micky mouse operation. If i were in BA shoes, I'd be following up with TB and then announcing to fanbase the updates. Instead of deleting/editing posts from said customers. This - btw - coming from someone whose spent hours updating the 2016 rosters for PS3 and sharing them, a pre-order customer as well.

I don't know the cause of the delay for the patch to be released, and I can't jump to conclusion that it's BAs fault or TBs. To do that would be unfair on them. It has shown however that in this case, it feels like we've been left in the dark quite a bit.

And again, I stress that the reason is that it's so frustrating, is that it has the potential to be a really great game.
(02-07-2016, 11:01 AM)Imagination_11 Wrote: So instead of answering my questions you guys just delete my posts? A customer is not satisfied with their product but instead of getting assistance/answers they simply get ignored. Classy.

There are plenty of posts, including some from you, that indicate dissatisfaction and they remain here.

In any case, your posts generally do not ask any questions at all nor do they mention needing assistance, they are merely a continual whinge regardless of the *fact* that you've been told directly more times than I can count that the one source for announcements for RLL3 is Tru Blu.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
(02-07-2016, 08:44 PM)Shaun Wrote:
(02-05-2016, 09:37 AM)Ruck Wrote: Fortunately I don't share that opinion, sure... with the patch it'll be better... but I'm still enjoying it. Smile

As a moderator of the forum, and possibly a paid BA employee, your bound to say that. No offence.

9's are now over. We've been told now for what feels like months that the patch is complete and is waiting release. To me, it doesn't seem plausible anymore. If it was, I could accept a few weeks for TB to get it's act together. Any longer and it feels like a micky mouse operation. If i were in BA shoes, I'd be following up with TB and then announcing to fanbase the updates. Instead of deleting/editing posts from said customers. This - btw - coming from someone whose spent hours updating the 2016 rosters for PS3 and sharing them, a pre-order customer as well.

I don't know the cause of the delay for the patch to be released, and I can't jump to conclusion that it's BAs fault or TBs. To do that would be unfair on them. It has shown however that in this case, it feels like we've been left in the dark quite a bit.

And again, I stress that the reason is that it's so frustrating, is that it has the potential to be a really great game.

I have a contract that includes non-disclosure, I cannot do what you ask with regard to release of information.

You may feel like you've been left in the dark but if I explicitly say I can't comment then I think it is unreasonable for members here to continue to ask for comment from me regardless and expect their posts to stand - I have given the point of contact, it's Tru Blu for all things RLL3.

I will continue to delete posts that are merely a whinge or a repeat (to the point of almost a cut & paste) of previous posts.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com

No offence taken, as that is all irrelevant. My position as a moderator has no bearing on my enjoyment of the game. My enjoyment of the game is what I base my enjoyment of the game on.

Apparently some people can't have fun playing this game, fortunately I'm not one of them Smile.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”

Very well said.

The main reason I have been posting complaints on these forums is because I also believe RLL3 has the potential to being a very good game and one that I want to play occasionally but the delay and lack of information regarding a patch that, according to PC users makes the game feel completely different, is really irritating me.

If I received the game as a gift or something it wouldn't be so bad but I paid money for this and, like everyone else, deserve to get a quality product.
It's a weird one, and a bit of a catch 22, we are all excited because PC reports on the patch are really good, yet because the beta/PC version was done so quick it's made it seem an even longer wait for the console version.

In terms of the "This game is broken and I deserve more!" Thing, like Ruck I still enjoy the game, which is no more frustrating than EA's offerings. In terms of who to blame for the delay, well Ross and BA have always been as transparent with us as they are allowed.
I for one still really enjoy the game and while I would love to see the update I am not letting it deter me from playing it. Like i, and others have pointed out, even EA's games have glitches and bugs and they have a massive staff and billions of dollars involved in making these games. While EA might be responsive to getting patches released, they have no excuse not to and in my opinion with the staff and resources they have, should never even have problems in their games to begin with.

Maybe it's my age but having grown up playing Pong, Pitfall and similar games, RLL 3 is AMAZING, update or not.
Pitfall!!!!!!

RLL3 still needs set plays.. then, and only then.... will they surpass ET's Rugby League. :p
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”