Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Nicks PC Mods
Sorry to hijack your thread but thought I'd kill some time this arvo and make a fauxback. I used your shorts and socks though so wanted to make sure you got the correct credit.
[Image: broncosdiamondfront.png]
[Image: broncosdiamondback.png]
[Image: broncos-diamond-retro-012.png]
That looks awesome, any chance of retro broncos sponsorship and emblem on there?
(01-29-2016, 09:33 PM)Nick Wrote:
(01-29-2016, 08:47 PM)Dragons2010 Wrote: Hey Nick, Is it possible for you to create the Dragons 2016 Auckland Nines jersey?

Thanks Smile

[Image: akeHrB1.png]
[Image: iR3IdBo.png]

DOWNLOAD
http://i.imgur.com/PdiXuZn.jpg

Thanks Nick, it looks awesome Smile
(01-30-2016, 07:55 PM)Eastern Suburbs Wrote: That looks awesome, any chance of retro broncos sponsorship and emblem on there?

The old 94 jersey with a similar design is part of the Winfield Cup mod to be released. I am using this as their 7's/9's jersey. If anyone has any other retro jerseys that were used in the sevens around that time, please let me know and I will endeavor to make them.

[Image: image.jpg]
image hosting adult
Can you create the following jersey itchy, Newcastle Knights 1996 World Sevens Jersey.
It was made for Rugby League 2 ARL 96 Mod. I don't know if it can be transferred over or if you would have to make it from scratch
How on earth do you get these jerseys to show up in game?

I tried following this thread - https://forum.bigant.com/thread-4543.html - but no luck Sad
(01-31-2016, 01:49 PM)johnnyutah Wrote: How on earth do you get these jerseys to show up in game?

I tried following this thread - https://forum.bigant.com/thread-4543.html - but no luck Sad

They go here - (C:\Users\YourUserName\Documents\My Games\Rugby League Live 3\mods\textures\characters\uniforms\textures\nrl_bulldogs_home_col.dds)

Also you'll need to convert them to a dds texture file in this format -

Size - 2048x2048
DDS Format - DXT1 with 12 MipMaps
Thanks man, all good. Now to try and make my own jerseys...
(01-31-2016, 12:06 AM)Itchy Hram Wrote:
(01-30-2016, 07:55 PM)Eastern Suburbs Wrote: That looks awesome, any chance of retro broncos sponsorship and emblem on there?

The old 94 jersey with a similar design is part of the Winfield Cup mod to be released. I am using this as their 7's/9's jersey. If anyone has any other retro jerseys that were used in the sevens around that time, please let me know and I will endeavor to make them.

[Image: image.jpg]
image hosting adult
Hey mate, this Rabbitohs strip from 95-97 approx. The front and top back sponsor is Canon in red.
[Image: ARL-rabbitohs2.png]
[Image: cbd3c02fe7ea3c1176ac7b8376025183?api_key...qswdfuqnr5]
Also, Parramatta fans seem to like this jersey.
[Image: ARL-eels2.png]
[Image: WorldSevens1997.jpg]
I can give you the SVGs for the linework if you'd like too as these are from my personal website
Is it possible to change the jersey number colours?
I made an old penrith jersey, which replaces the pink away jersey, and I can barely see the numbers/positions.
[Image: 314542935077b91.png]