Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[PC] Can't connect to online play.
Someone will reply when they can.

I am assuming that since you have provided your debug file that they have been in touch.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
(01-24-2016, 01:48 AM)Ross Wrote: Someone will reply when they can.

I am assuming that since you have provided your debug file that they have been in touch.

I didn't get any reply after I sent my debug.log. Been 3 days. Huh
I have to say, we are not actually responsible for this, we are helping out of goodwill to try and find why *your* system is not operating as it should and everyone else's does.

It's also the weekend, the guys will get to it when they can.

(01-24-2016, 10:01 AM)Ross Wrote: I have to say, we are not actually responsible for this, we are helping out of goodwill to try and find why *your* system is not operating as it should and everyone else's does.

It's also the weekend, the guys will get to it when they can.

Quote:to try and find why *your* system is not operating as it should and everyone else's does.

Do you want to explain why every other single game is working fine on my system except for DBC 14? You guys responsible for that?. Also not able to connect to online is NOT the only problem. As i've mentioned before, I am not getting achievements.
(01-28-2016, 07:13 PM)ammanpasha Wrote: Do you want to explain why every other single game is working fine on my system except for DBC 14? You guys responsible for that?. Also not able to connect to online is NOT the only problem. As i've mentioned before, I am not getting achievements.

But, you need to realise that it works for others therefore it must be something directly related to your system, not an existing issue with the game. I've personally never had an issue with achievements or online, other than finding a game so how about not biting the hand that feeds you.
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
(01-28-2016, 07:54 PM)theaxe1606 Wrote:
(01-28-2016, 07:13 PM)ammanpasha Wrote: Do you want to explain why every other single game is working fine on my system except for DBC 14? You guys responsible for that?. Also not able to connect to online is NOT the only problem. As i've mentioned before, I am not getting achievements.

But, you need to realise that it works for others therefore it must be something directly related to your system, not an existing issue with the game. I've personally never had an issue with achievements or online, other than finding a game so how about not biting the hand that feeds you.
Yes I get it that the game isn't working for me only. But whats the purpose of support team if they are able to solve a problem with their product? Other than fixing the game, they are telling me about how I should be thanking them that they are trying to help me even though everything is fine on their end. Yes I get it that everything is fine on your end. But what good is your support team if they are unable to fix something in your product?

Quote:so how about not biting the hand that feeds you.

Huh? Dude, I bought this game with my money. The only hand that's feeding me is my own. Also I can't refund this game because play time is over 2 hours now.
@ammanpasha You seem to totally misunderstand the relationship - to be clear, we are not contracted to supply a support team for any products at all.

We are the developer of the game, we are trying to help you out of goodwill - we have no responsibility at all to even answer you let alone answer you within hours as you seem to demand of us, yet we still do.

Settle down, give us some useful information rather than "all my other games work" and we will still try to help you regardless.

(01-29-2016, 02:38 PM)Ross Wrote: Settle down, give us some useful information rather than "all my other games work" and we will still try to help you regardless.

Right. I gave my debug.log like a week ago. Nothing happened.
Try running repair the computer option in the windows OS, maybe some dll file went missing...Give it a try..
(01-30-2016, 03:44 AM)ammanpasha Wrote:
(01-29-2016, 02:38 PM)Ross Wrote: Settle down, give us some useful information rather than "all my other games work" and we will still try to help you regardless.

Right. I gave my debug.log like a week ago. Nothing happened.

Thanks for the lack of further information, it's what we live for, we love playing blindfolded charades.

Sometimes people give us such a detailed description of their operating environment and related hardware that it makes our job just too easy and, really, well, you know, just boring. Helping us replicate particular issues effortlessly and pinning down exactly what it is that is going on so we can provide a fix removes all of the fun.

We'll keep guessing, I mean it's such a BIG clue you've given us, that all the other software on the planet works on your machine except ours, that I know we'll eventually figure it out, but in the meantime, if you'd like to quit playing charades with us and actually help us to help you get the game running then please PM back the QA staff that have been in touch. We will try to help despite not having the responsibility to do so.